⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ - s𝟸 ࿐ྂ

Beomgyu's pov..

From distance , I kept an eye on Nahee..

Slowly , softly , I smile..

Oh , how I long for her..

I'm hoping I'll be able to give her a big embrace..

Someone patted my shoulder while I was hiding under the tree , leading me to turn around..

"Hyeong?" Taehyun approached me..

"Oh Taehyun , you've arrived.." "Hyeong What are you doing in this place? What happened to your mask? You will be seen by Nahee "Taehyun approaches me with a question..

I'm not sure why he's so strange , but he is.

He's a bit of a jerk.. Why..

"Why would I do such a thing? Nahee isn't going to notice me " I responded.. "So how long are you planning on staying? My class has come to a close.. So let's return home immediately " Taehyun remarked..

Look? He doesn't seem to want me to see her..

"Can you tell me where Hueningkai is?" I inquired shifting the conversation's focus.. "He still has class, but he told me to go home first so hyeong let's go.. " As he began walking away from me , Taehyun said..

There's something off about him..

End Beomgyu's pov..

━━━━

Nahee's pov..

I'm curious as to what happened to Choi Jungwoo , a guy with a visage that resembles Beomgyu's.. Wait his surname is Choi too..

Someone called my name "Nahee" and it was Jihyun.. I gave her a lovely grin.. "What exactly are you up to? Do you seem to be falling asleep? Let's get back home now, shall we? I'm fatigued because today was so exhausting " she stated..

I agree with her and nod my head.. "Yeah I know and don't forget.. Miss Kim wants us to finish her project and send it to her by Saturday.. I figured I could get a good night's sleep at that hour.. Being a student, on the other hand, was quite taxing.."

I gathered my belongings and stood up from my seat, and the two of us strolled into a parking lot.. "Can you drive it for me, Nahee? I'm feeling a little woozy right now ".. As I nodded , Jihyun whispered something to me..

"Sure" I answered as she got into my car, but just as I was about to get into my car.. I noticed a guy conversing with Taehyun..

It appears to be a familiar face...

"yah Kim Nahee! Let's get back home immediately!" Jihyun screamed at me as I stood still.. "Yes I'll be there" I told her as I got into my car and drove away..

━━━━

In the car..

"What's the matter Nahee?" Jihyun inquired while I was concentrating on my drive.. My brows were lifted.. "What's the matter with me?" I responded with a question.. "You saw him talking to Taehyun earlier , right?" Jihyun remarked..

I kept my mouth shut.. "What if he's still alive and not dead yet , Hyun" I murmured , causing her to go silent.. Jihyun gives a small smile.. "So , go ahead and chat to him.. Explain everything that happened between the two of you and express your regret!" she told me...

I heave a heaving sigh.. "If it's that simple" Jihyun put her hand on my shoulder.. "Things will go more smoothly if you both discuss and clarify everything.. I'm sure you still felt bad about it.. That is , assuming he is still alive" Jihyun remarked..

I kept my mouth shut..

Well , she's correct , I should clear up everything that happened between us , but only if he were still here..

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

umm idk if i can update this ff anymore.. Anyway don't forget to vote and comment guys! Please appreciate my works : ) ..