୨⎯ "ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ" ⎯୧

Please hear this song while reading this chapter tq :)

+
x
+

Nahee walked slowly towards the crowded people.. "that's not him" she said, holding back her tears.. As soon as she was there.. She was stunned.. Her hands were shaking..

"B-Beomgyu?".. Nahee walk towards Beomgyu that was lay weakly on the road.. She burst into tears.. Nahee hugged Beomgyu tightly.. She doesn't care the blood on her shirt.. "y-you are bleeding" said her while crying.. "hang on.. I-I will call Taehyun"..

Nahee took her phone to make a call.. "sorry" Nahee looked at Beomgyu.. "today was supposed to be our first date but today also will be our last meet" said him slowly.. He smiled weakly..

Nahee shook her head.. "no! Why did you said like that? Y-You will be okay..let me make a call first.. Please hang on.. I'm begging you" said Nahee.. Her hands were shaking so bad..

"here" Nahee was frowned.. Beomgyu gave her a piece of paper.. "huh?".. "I'm loses".. "i fall in love with you first..i want to continue this challenge but.. I'm sorry" Beomgyu muttered slowly..

"i want to make you happy.. Grow old together with you.. Having a best memories with you.. I'm sorry because it turns out bad"

Beomgyu hold her hand tightly.. "I'm sorry Nahee" said Beomgyu.. Slowly his hand grip loosens.. "huh? Beomgyu? Hey! Wake up!" Nahee cried so hard.. "I'm begging you please wake up!" Nahee yelled..

Suddenly it's raining heavily.. It seems like the rain also felt sad.. Nahee was still in there.. She doesn't move at all..

Nahee took her phone and called someone..

"Taehyun h-help.. Beomgyu"

━━━━

Nahee's pov..

I looked at a piece of paper.. It's the paper that Beomgyu gave me.. There's a blood on the paper.. Slowly my tears flowing down.. "I'm sorry"

I made a big mistake and I'm sorry.. I'm the one who should die and not you.. "are you gonna be like this for a whole life?" someone asked.. I looked up and saw Hueningkai that was standing in front of me..

He sat next to me.. "aren't you supposed to mad at me?" i asked.. Hueningkai frowned.. "why would I?" .. "bcs I'm the reason" i said.. He shook his head.. "it's not your fault.. I mean we even don't know that it will turn out like this.. God love him more.. Stop blaming yourself" he said..

"i didn't mean to hurt him" i said.. "yeah i know and don't you notice this?" he asked.. "what?".. "he never said that he wants to break the relationship between you and him right?"..

I was stunned.. "that's mean he still love you" continued him.. But after all i still feel terrible..

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

thank you for reading and rooting for me until this chapter ❤

vote and comment!