୨⎯ "ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ" ⎯୧

"someone will love you but someone isn't me"

+
x
+

Taehyun cast a distant glance at Nahee.. He let out a long sigh.. "If you hadn't put the paper on your table , I probably wouldn't have told him" he grumbled.. He walked away from the ledges..

Nahee wipes her tears away and goes to wash her face in the loo.. She was silent for a while after saying , "huh , I looked ugly" She examined herself in the mirror..

"I might forgive you, but it doesn't mean I'll forget about it"

She said "sorry" a million times.. "I'm sorry" she whispered as she sobbed..

━━━━

Beomgyu was standing outside the female restroom..

Beomgyu's pov..

"Please don't cry" I let out a long sigh.. I was able to plainly hear you cry.. It makes me sad to see you like this.. I miss the days when we could laugh , smile , and be joyful every day without having to think about anything.. We simply did what we wanted..

Why did you lie to me, exactly? My tears began to flow slowly.. If you're being honest with me , I'll accept you..

Skip..

Since it was recess time , no one was in class.. I'm not hungry , so I'm staying in class..

I took a look outside the window.. From the window I can sense a pleasant breeze.. It's fantastic.. I slowly closed my eyes to get a sense of it.. I tried everything I could to get rid of the agony and frustration..

"It hurts me" I grumbled.

My tears began to fall without my knowledge , and I began to wail "What is the reason for this? Why did you have to lie to me?!"..

From afar , Hueningkai and Taehyun observed Beomgyu.. "Look he's crying over her again" Taehyun remarked.. "Beomgyu hyung still loves her" Taehyun added.. "but she lied to him"

"How should we proceed?" Hueningkai enquired.. "Can we assist Nahee in resolving this?" "no! What makes you so generous? It's all her fault- " "But you don't want to see Beomgyu hyung happy again?".. Taehyun's comments were cut off by him..

"stop! We were on the verge of fighting" Taehyun stated.. They remained mute.. He lets out a sigh.. Hueningkai apologised and stated.. "I'm sorry" "Nevermind let's go to the music room immediately or we'll be late" Taehyun replied.. He walked out of the classroom..

Hueningkai lets out a long sigh.. He turned to face Nahee , who was hidden behind a wall.. "Did you hear what we said?".. Nahee takes a stroll towards Hueningkai.. "I'm sorry Nahee , but I'm unable to assist you" Slowly , Nahee shook her head.. "It's all right"

Nahee turned to face Beomgyu, who was crying.. "I'm sorry"

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

Don't worry it's almost done:)
I wrote this when i had no idea lol so it's kinda weird and bored..just want to said that this situation has past and just a flashback.. (refer chapter 10)

vote + comment!