୨⎯ "ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ" ⎯୧

"In another life i would make you stay so i don't have to say you are the one that got away"

+
x
+

Coffebay..

Beomgyu stare at Jihyun that was sitting in front of him.. "is it too important until we need to meet up?" asked him..

Jihyun nodded her head.. "let me guess..it's about Nahee?" and once again Jihyun nod her head.. Beomgyu sighed heavily..

"fine tell me but please be hurry..i need to go back home early..the others must be asking about me" said Beomgyu..

"actually isn't her fault".. Beomgyu frowned.. "pardon?".. "I'm the one who forced her to played this challenge with you.. I know that she's like you since you guys accidentally bumped into each other" said Jihyun..

"at first..she refused to played this with you because she don't want to hurt you but I forced her so it's all my fault".. Beomgyu was silent..

"why did you do that?" asked Beomgyu.. "because it make me sad looking her being ignored by you everytime she tried to talk to you-"

"i doing that because i was so shy in front of her" Beomgyu said cut off her words.. Both of them were silent.. Jihyun sighs.. "please don't blame her..try to fix your relationship..recently Nahee keep crying"

"same goes to me" mumbled Beomgyu.. Jihyun got up from her seat.. "i need to go..idk what are you gonna do but please don't be ego" said her.. She walk away from the cafe and let Beomgyu alone there..

Beomgyu take out a piece of paper in his pocket.. He looked at the paper.. "only 4 challenges left" muttered him.. He was silent for a while.. "should i continue it?"

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

thank u for reading and vote this ff.. Don't forget to vote and comment chingu👀..
Do u want happy ending or sad ending?