Part 11

Deku's pov:

Today was day of the class trip. I couldn't wait! We get to spend a whole 8 days in America learning all about the heroes in training there, and I might even get to see my dad. I also get to spend extra time with Kiri. We had decided to keep our relationship a secret (which was sort of working, but I got the feeling that we are being a bit obvious) but we were planning on sharing a hotel room, since there were two people to a room anyways. 

I was just packing the last of what I was bringing into my suitcase when Kiri came into my dorm with two breakfast plates in his hands. The class had gotten time to sleep in this morning because our flight was one of the later ones. Aizawa said he did that so that we could get extra sleep for the trip. It was already almost 1pm.

Kirishima sat down on the floor next to me and handed me my plate. "Here you go Midobabe, I made breakfast- I mean lunch? Everyone is just finishing up last minute packing and then we will meet Aizawa outside of the dorms."

"Sounds good Kiri! I'm sorry for taking so long to pack, I was procrastinating.." I said sheepishly. I was so used to trying to act perfect around everyone all the time. It's a bit hard to let my guard down around people, but it's easier when it comes to Kiri. I realized that even when I was dating Uraraka, I would make small changes to my personality to make her happy. With Kiri, I don't have to do that. 

I attempted to shovel food into my mouth while simultaneously folding my shirts and shoving them in my suitcase. Finally I was done packing. I struggled with with the zipper and Kiri moved to help me. "All ready Mido? Lets go then." 

Aizawa's pov

Those problem children are late again. I even let them sleep in for todays flight. Well okay maybe that was an excuse to sleep in myself, but still. They should at least be here on time. The first to arrive are Midoriya and Kirishma aka the new secret lovers of class 1a. How do I know this? Lets just say that Nezu has cameras everywhere. Now all I have to do is wait for the rest of those stupid problem children to arrive so that the author can hurry up and get on with the fanfic. 

Once I have all of the class herded into a group, we get on the bus and go to the airport. It's such a chaotic drive there but luckily I'm not the one driving and I fall asleep halfway there.

When we get to the airport things happen.

When we arrive in America (lazy author) I first assign partners for hotel rooms. Originally I was going to let them pick partners, but Nezu had a sudden change of heart for some reason. 

I read the list out loud slowly. "Tsuyu Asui and Tenya Iida, Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure, Kyoka Jiri and Momo Yaoyorozu, Minoru Mineta and Mezo Shoji, Koji Kota and Rikido Sato, Ochaco Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya, Yuga Aoyama and Hanata Sero, Bakugou Katsuki and Eijiro Kirishima, Todoroki Shoto and Denki Kaminari. If I didn't say your name raise your hand." No one moved (sorry if I forgot anyone kjdfnka). 

"Sir I thought we would get to pick our partners." Kirishima says in a questioning tone.

"Things change problem child, you'll have to deal with it. Now lets go, we need to check into the hotel soon."

608 words