Preview

"Okay, I have my eyes on Koro-sensei," Hiroto said over the earpiece that was around my head.

"He's heading your way Karna in T-minus 20 seconds,” I gripped the plastic dagger tighter as I held it over my chest. Peaking slightly from the dark wall hat I was hiding.

“Make sure you don’t mess this up bitch,” Karma sneered.

Karna smirked, shaking her head at his insults, not allowing herself to be agitated. She pressed onto the earpiece before she spoke. “Since when did I ever mess things up? Unlike some motherfucker~”

“They’re at it again,” Kimura chuckled.

“Guys seriously, can you keep your twin rivalry and finish it after we do this?” Nagisa sighed in disappointment.

“Can we just kill Karma instead?” Karna suggested. She leaned her head against the cold and dirty wall and smirked to herself.

“Oh please if there’s anyone here that needs to be killed it’s you-”

“T-minus 8 seconds,” Hiroto interrupted karma, not wanting to turn this into one of their mischievous fights.

Everyone kept quiet. The silence only heightened the sounds of my beating heart as it pounds heavily against my chest like drums. The sound of chatterings could be heard from where she hid and laughters echoed through the empty corridor.

“5,” She mentally prepared herself.

“4,” She calmed her hammering heart and took a deep breath.

“3,” The laughter and conversations were now louder with each passing second. The shadows could be seen from where she stood.

“2,” She positioned herself quietly: with her right foot up front and the other from behinpropeling herself to their direction.

“1,” She launched herself and everything became a blur. She grabbed onto someone , holding them by their back collar and

The others waited apprehensively for her surprise attack as Koro-sensei passed by her alley with Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei beside him. They began to worry as Karna never made her appearance,not even a second later, as they walked by her.

“Karna, what’s going on?” Isogai, who was the nearest to her, tried to peek from his hideaway.

“Karna, why didn’t you strike at them?” Yada lowered her plastic dagger and glanced at Karna’s hiding spot.

“Should we go for plan B?” Yoshida suggested.

“There’s a plan B?” Muramatsu said in confusion, as he rubbed the back of his head, trying to remember their discussions.

“I told you she would mess this up,” Karma ruffled his hair in frustration and with a hint of worry for his twin.

“Karna-san , are you alright?” Nagisa asked.

Everyone stopped asking questions when they heard a familiar breathing from her end.

Karna lets go of the collar she once held and taps on her earpiece. The dagger was still firmly placed on the neck that was surely not Koro-sensei, for he has no neck.

“You guys told me that Koro-sensei was heading my way,” She said slowly as if she was still trying to process what was going on.

“What are you talking about? He has already passed by your way!” Rio said.

“I already left my hiding spot and made my move,” They looked at where she was stationed once more but not one of them caught the glimpse of the red-haired girl.

“However,” from the ground she was staring at, she slowly made eye contact with the guy in front of her. His pitched black eyes stared right at her mercury colored ones.

“It’s not Koro-sensei that I am pointing my dagger to,” The wind blew from an unknown direction as his blonde hair danced along the wind. The people around them held their breaths and none of them moved an inch.

His eyes held boredom and anticipation of what I was about to do next.

I smirked at this unforeseen circumstance.

Living for the 2nd time sure is interesting.

  Coming soon on mid September 2021