≼≽ Chapter 5 ≼≽

The grounds became silent. The screams died down and were replaced  with shock and buffled expressions; mouths agape at the unforeseen sight in front of them.

The blonde in the side took a step back and his eyes were shaking. The gorilla that I held by his arms was squirming under the grasp of my hands, glaring at me with furious eyes.

"What-" Kiyosama was interrupted with another twist in his arm.

I pulled my hood low enough to cover my eyes, but enough for me to see his figure from underneath it.

If I knew I was gonna do this, I should have brought a mask with me. It would have been so much easier.

"Hey, who are you?!" One of the men in the audience shouted.

Everyone in the crowd  started chanting at me with vicious insults and threats. Their angry voices filled the arena as they cried out and told me to scram.

"What are you doing with our captain?!" One of the men standing by the sides came forward.

"Take another step and I'll be sure that your 'captain' won't be able to use his arm for two weeks," he stopped dead in tracks and glared at me.

I smirked at the hesitancy of the crowd. They stopped yelling and looked at one another in confusion and lost for if  they moved another step, the captain would perish.

The captain under me continued to groan in pain and attempted to punch my abdomen to free himself from my grasp.

I caught it in time before it could come in contact with my body. His body language was so easy to read and to think he was the ‘strongest’ here. How laughable.

"You b*tch, w-who are you?" He glared at me.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed, enjoying the painful expression painted on his face and squeezing his fist with my other hand. "My name does not concern you."

"What you should be concerned about," I gave his arm another twist before I flung his arm and hand harshly.

His body fell to his side with his head on the ground. I walked towards him, picking the pocket knife in the process and stepped on his temple, pushing his head harder to the ground.

“Captain!” one of the men cried.

"Is whether this knife will slit your throat or not~"  I rubbed my foot against his face, and gave him a close-eyed grin, while playing with the knife along my fingers.

Bringing the pocket knife closer, I inspected the edge. It was a bit dull and would take a bit more effort if you want to cut the skin with it.

Stabbing someone with this, I wonder what that crimson haired guy was thinking?

"And you shrimpy," I snapped at him and he flinched upon hearing my tone.

"What kind of idiot declares a fight on this pathetic captain confidently, only to be used as a punching bag?" He didn't say anything against this.

His face was a mess and covered with bruises and small open wounds all over. He stood there with his mouth open agaped and still frozen in fear.

"I don't know whether you did it to look 'cool' or because you're a total idiot," I sighed and shook my head in irritation before turning my attention back at the 'captain'.

"And you," I kicked his face, sending him flying a bit farther from the center.

"If you're gonna start a fight here, at least make it entertaining...such as," I squat and lay my arms on my knees and tilt my head.