||CHAPTER 2:: What, Why and, How?||

At the living room
3rd Person's POV

"Hyeji" Dino said getting my attention, 

"Yes?" I asked as I snapped my head to look at him only to see the rest of his friends is also looking.

" Hyeji you know you can ask us everything rather than staring into space right?" Joshua said and I nodded.

I adjusted my position a bit and looked at them, "What, why, and how?

I asked, but they only responded with a tilted head, yeah they're totally confused.

"Uh what I mean is, why. What, what's gonna happen to me now? Why did you kept me? How am I gonna live with you guys?"

"We decided that you'll gonna be living with us, we kept you cause as we said earlier Woozi and Dino saw your future, it'll be very tragic we want to help. How? Well we were planning on making you a vampire too--"

"WHAT?!' I exclaimed "Calm down babe" Jeonghan said as he teleported beside me, I looked at him and calmed down,

"---As I was saying, yes we want you to be a vampire but you can say no, you can say yes. If you want to live with us forever you'll be a vampire, but if not we will still help you to get a stable life, and after that we will let you go and lives as you please, so?" Scoups explained,

"I-i'll think about it" I said then smiling warmly at them.

"Sure, thank you Hyeji for understanding me, us." Coups said and I just smiled.

"Wanna watch a movie guys?" Jun said raising his hand and everyone else said yes.

----------'''''--------''''''------

"Horror!"

"Romance!"

"Comedy!"

"Hyung I want action!"

"You know I'd rather watch drama!"

Mingyu, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Dino and Dokyeom is debating of what genre should we watch, honestly I don't really like horror, yeah I'm a coward, even drama, too much sad scenes, action is always exaggerating me.

I mean, I really love a movie mixed of romance and comedy, it is really fun to watch. I rolled my eyes as they keep on shouting at each other.

"Okay okay! Let's just decide by rock, paper, scissors!' Hoshi said as the five of them turn their hand into fists.

"No." Jeonghan said shortly who's beside me,,

The five of them looked at him in confusion, 

"What do you mean hyung? You don't want to watch anymore?" DK asks, Jeonghan shook his head

"No, I mean let's watch romcom" He said, my eyes widen does he know? Or do we have the same taste in movies.

Jeonghan looked at me and and winks, that's when it clicked me. He can read minds, I nodded my head in understanding, just to realize that the members are now watching the movie.