||CHAPTER 22: This ends now||

Seungkwan and Hoshi are now on all force and in animal form, Seungkwan as a wolf and Hoshi as a Tiger.

Smelling their tracks, soon we heard Hoshi growled and we quickly sush him,

"What is it? Why did you growled?"  Namjoon asked

"The smell got stronger" Hoshi informed.

Soon Scoups instructed us to fly, soon later we saw a house. A large house.

We then quietly landed on the front door, we don't want a war. We want our parents back.

But it seems like they want the opposite, they really don't want to give up I see.

"Oh! Seventeen, BTS! And..women?" Jaebom said and soon chuckled. We didn't even moved a hair, but yet we're sorrounded by ware wolves.

"We're not here to cause any trouble, we just want our parents back" Scoups said.

"Well wanting them back needs trouble, ATTACK!" he then suddenly shouts.

Jimin then quickly stops time of Jeabum and his group getting their parents, I then fly and slowly clench their neck attacking as many as I could.

"Spread out!" Jeonghan instructed and we did.

"Woozi! Dino!  Anything you'd gripping on?!" Jun asked having a hard time controlling their minds.

"We did saw something! Bts got our parents home safely but they're really injured...and..and" Dino said

"And what?!" Jeonghan asked,

"Jimin wouldn't able to control Jeabum's group anymore!  And they'll be attacking Hyeji!  She'll die!" Woozi said.

As soon as he finished I suddenly fell to the ground and felt a sharp pain on my back.

I quickly stand up and see Mark,

"Hyeji!" Jeonghan quickly shouted,

"Jeonghan let her! She can handle it!" Jisoo said,

Hyeji is now being hovered by Mark, groaning and screaming out of pain. Hyeji just got her powers, still trying to figure out how she's going to escape Mark's grip.

Hypnotize soon entered her head, she then tried making eye contact with him and it worked.

She then made Mark attack his own pack, his own group.

She then had this plan, "guys, should I hypnotize the others too?" She asked,

"They're too many, yes you should."

And she did, and Jeonghan and The8 follows.

It has come to an end where there's only seven of them.

"Can we do that?" Jinhee asked,

"There's 16 of us, that should work" Vernon explained.

"God, why didn't we thought of this before?" Seungkwan said tiredly.

"Just shut up" Hoshi said huffing.

"Okay okay stop, focus"

We closed our eyes until we know it's all gone, all the memories, all the jealousy, anger.

"The8 please transport them to their own world" Scoups said and he did.

We soon lead home healing each other.

A week later.

I opened the curtains as the birds chirped, exhaling and inhaling the fresh oxygen.

Wind hitting my skin I was daydreaming but soon stopped by a pair of arms wrapping on my waist.

"Good morning princess or should I say, my lovely wife?" Jeonghan whispered right next to my ear.

I giggled and faced him, "Good morning my lovely husband"

Everything is perfect, thankfully their parents doesn't suffers from any trauma. It is kind of funny because they just looked down on Jeabum and his group.

Especially Jeonghan's parents, "we've lived long, this is nothing compared back then". They explained. They soon and quickly gave our blessing, along with Wonwoo's Parents.

Opening the tall and large doors, entering the area with Jinhee by my side. Two men are in tears and so are we,

Sobbing in happiness, a wanted happy ending happened. When we arrived at the altar, we saw Seungkwan.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"We're vampires remember? We can't get any close to the lord" he explained and I understand.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°°•°•°•°•°•••°°•

"And you may now kiss the bride"

The end~