||CHAPTER 20:: We found them, but there's a problem||

BTS entered the house and all of them got approached by the vampires who's waiting.

"It's confirmed, they're your parents. And yes, we made sure that all of your parents were there and alive. But we have a problem" Namjoon stated.

"Lim Jaebum and and his group, your parents is held captive by them" Jin continued sitting down.

"That's not a problem, we can finish them sooner or later. Right?" Jeonghan said.

"Honey, no. We can't just attack them" Hyeji explained.

"Hyeji's right, there's a possibility that they might kill them when we did that. Only solution to that is we have to plan" Suga agreed.

»»««

"Okay so the girls will be staying here—" Scoups started.

"NO!" All the girls said in unison.

"We can't let you guys risk your lives and while we stay here in the house worried and doing nothing" Jinhee explained.

"But we can't risk you guys too" Wonwoo said.

"Hyung I'm sorry but I kind of agree with her. I mean we DID survive the last time, right? We've almosr doubled the number by now" Dino stated.

"Yeah but there's a chance that there's more of them" Jisoo rebuked.

"Exactly. We also need them, that's also why we need a plan" Hoshi said.

"Fine, but make sure you're sticking to AT LEAST one of us" Scoups explained and all the girls nodded.

"Meeting's dismissed for now" he announced

Hyeji and Jeonghan's room.

"Honey~. Are your sure about that? I'm scared to lose you" he said wrapping his arms on his lovers waist while she gets her clothes.

"Same for me honey. That's why I'm joining you guys right? I'm worried and scared. Well stick till the end, I promise" she said turning around cupping his face.

Jeonghan kissed her tears running down on his cheeks.

"I love you" he said right after he pulled out.

"Shh I love you too, my love. So much" she said wiping his tears.

Uh hehe *fake coughs* this feel awkward...hey...I'm back hello. You miss me? No? Oh okay.
ANYWAYS!!!
Are you a bias of DK? Do you like him?! Me too! That's why I created this new...NEW BOOK that I have been working on. I'm actually expecting you to give support. Yeah? No? Okay.

Ya know I'm not actually PROMOTING it, I'm just INFORMING you guys so uh show SUPPORT ya know? Hehe *coughs* love you, BYE!