explanation

I will just quickly explain my AU because I am too lazy to like do a whole ass story for it

!!!just a disclaimer but if you have not read the beginning after the end novel this will not make alot of sense. I also havent read all of The trash of the counts family I am only up to ch.240 so I dont know anything about white star except he is the leader and the other things that I have seen online about him so if I get something wrong or miss out characters I am sorry!!!

So in this AU white star is not actually the leader of Arm, he has like a boss who will be revealed in the story. In this AU Cale is Arthur and in the story I will explain more about that. Just for plot sake I know the novel doesn't say exactly how or maybe who killed Grey in his sleep but I am going to say Nico did. When Nico and Arthur fight in The beginning after the end I am also going to say that Arthur died but instead of sylvia saving him he got transported and became Kim Rok Soo. I am also going to say that Nico killed Kim Rok Soo again in his sleep when he went to sleep before transferring to Cale. He then became Cale, I have come up with a good idea around why he became Cale so you will find out in the next few chapters.

 I also don't know how it happened but I know Choi Han ends up finding out about Kim Rok Soo and they like go back to Korea but like an alternative reality one, well in my AU that never happened and no one know Cale is well not really Cale if that makes sense.

I know I said that Arthur pretty much dies before he becomes a half Asura but I am going to say that when he uses his past powers that he has like Asura healing ability's.

Also some parts in this story will not logically make sense but I thought the story would be more interesting with it in, you will understand when you read it.

I know I said I would do a story where Arthur goes back in the past next but I am finding it very hard because of the time plotting, but I am still working on it and will probably start writing it after I finish this story.