Welcome to Hell.

We joined hands. Alex was holding my right hand and Jamie was on my left, Ezra was across from me. Alex had her eyes closed and was whispering something under her breath so quietly it blew away with the wind. She slowly began to fade, she gripped my hand so tightly I thought it would turn purple. I Saw Ezra, thinking his hand was gonna fall off too but he was barely holding on to Alex as he began to fade, then Jamie was fading, Then me. 

I was traveling through the darkness, it was cold. It was empty and I was all alone, I have had this dream before. Floating through a dark empty void, the only sounds were the wind wisping past me and the silent echoes of someone calling my name, I didn't want to remember this nightmare I was living so I closed my eyes I was Free-falling without a parachute or anyone to catch me. When I opened my eyes we were in California next to the Y in HOLLYWOOD.

I looked to my right and left but no one was there, I looked forward and saw Jamie start to reappear, Then Ezra, And finally Alex. She looked unharmed and had a lot of energy, but I could still see that she wasn't relieved she was worried. She blinked her eyes fast, then slow. It was as if her eyelids were too heavy for her so instead she closed them and fell over.

I went by her side and kneeled, I lifted her hand and I felt her pulse. She still had a heartbeat but she felt ice cold. Ezra and Jamie ran over by me and looked at Alex as she was turning pale. Her heartbeat was slowing down, Shadows appeared from the ground and stood around us.

"Don't die on me," I said with a shaky voice "Please."

Alex was dying. I let out a painful scream and a blast of golden light like a force field shot out from my body, the world went still. The only sound was our shaky breaths and a high frequency. The wave shot me back and I landed on my wrist, it felt broken but I managed to get up and feel Alex's pulse again.

Alex's pulse was getting faster and she was feeling less cold, she opened her eyes wide, gasping for life and she sat up. She pulled Jamie, Ezra, and I into a hug, and I didn't mind, I didn't feel uncomfortable, the end of the world was beginning to be everyone's saddest part of their lives, But seeing Alex's small smile of relief was one of the best parts of the mine. I looked around and the shadows disappeared.

"I love you guys." She said tiredly. I could see Ezra feel guilty as he looked at the ground but it was cut short by a loud noise. The dirt behind the second L was beginning to crack open.

We all made our way through the entryway, as soon as we were all in the dirt began to reform behind us.

The room was surprisingly bright I could see the skulls and bones of what seemed to include all sorts of people, snakes ran up the walls, shadowy figures were whispering words like help and turn around.

I could see Alex was nervous, she was shaking her hands and whispering what seemed to be ancient Greek. Jamie was very interested he was walking through in silence but occasionally throwing in words like " Cool." Or "Wow." Ezra's head was hanging low letting out deep sighs. I thought he was homesick so I offered him a way to communicate with his mom.

" Here take these, make an offering with the goddess iris, and say who you want to see." I stuck out my hand and sitting in my palm was a drachma. To my surprise, he shook his head but replied.

"How did you know about drachmas?"

"I might not be the smartest, but when you have nothing to do and no place to stay, you use anything you can find." He stared at me with confusion. I couldn't look him in the eyes so I decided to look at the ceiling, the design was every death scene imaginable, and gold lots of gold.