Chapter 7

Flashback 3 years ago.
I looked into his eyes and we stood there for a few minutes just studying each other like a scientific project, although I was. Then weather had to ruin it. Thunder cracked and I felt the wind pick up. Damen turned around and I sniffed the air. Holy shit this is bad. When I smelled the air I knew we were screwed.
"Damen, we need to get in your house right now!" I grabbed his arm and burst through the door.
"Umm... I had the keys to the door you know." He said as he shut the door and locked it. The breeze picked up more and I felt Danen stiffen. He must know that it's coming...the storm.
"Help me board up the windows... NOW!" He grabbed some wood and tossed me a jammed and a bucket of nails.
-----------------
The windows were boarded up and the storm was here.
"Emily get in the basement." He pointed towards the door and almost shoved me through as I ran down the stairs and he followed. I heard several locks click and I knew this could be an average day for him, but still, he was scared and no matter how well he tried to hide it I could smell the fear.
"What the hell is this?" I wanted any info on the storm cause I knew my ship was still out there.
"It's the Cumulonimbus cloud except times it by about, a million." Well oh shit. I'm gonna need a new ship. I heard a cracking sound and it split my ear drums.
"Emily get down!!!" The second he said that the ceiling crashed above us and a sucking wind tore the top and was grabbing at everything in the room... Especially me.
"Damennnnn!" I was screaming as my body lifted into the air. I knew I was dead. I felt a strong hand grasp my wrist as I was holding onto it for dear life. It was Damen.
"Hold on Emily!" He yanked my arm almost out of its socket and pulled me to ground. I was thrown into the piller he was holding onto as his body wrapped around mine and hugged me close to the stone. I could feel his warmth all over, but it wasn't over. I felt water pool around my feet.
We were in the basement and the was no way to stop all the water on the ground from making this place a pool.
"Damen the water!" My voice grew hoarse as I screamed to him. Another cracking sound came and Damen threw me. I don't know how far I flew but I hit one of the walls and smacked into the ground. A crashing sound came as I looked across the room to see Damen on the ground as pieces of metal and wood was all on top of him. Well there goes my sanity. My beast came out and claws came with incredible strength. I felt my eyes change to their color and my vision sharpened. I sprinted to him and lifted all the scraps off him and slung his arm over my shoulder. I took one lead and jumped out of the basement with him. And that's when my beast went away, shit shit shit. I lugged Damen's body knowing how much he actually weighed. I got to a large tree and set him down and waited.
--------------
It's been 2 hours and the storm finally went away. I cared for Damen's large wounds but there were scratches all over his body. I knew it might wake him up if I removed his shirt so I left him there as the sun came out and exhaustion came over me. The storm lasted the whole night. I collapsed on the ground and let sleep take over me.
----
I woke up and looked up with groggy eyes. I still felt the sleep in my eyes until I looked next to me and saw Damen was hugging my body against his.
"Oh my GOD!" I screamed as I got up to quickly and felt a head rush.
"What the..." Damen rose his head as I looked down at him.
"What the hell are you doing!" I wasn't furious but no one has touched me like that before. You could say I have never been hugged.
"I was sleeping next to you cause you shivered in your sleep. You needed the warmth." What makes him think I need anything. Then it came to me, how did he throw me that far when the storm collapsed all those scrap metal and wood on him and how did he no suffer any broken bones, just mild scratches.
"What are you." I asked in a hushed tone. That's when his face dropped and he gave my a cold stare. He knew what I meant.
" you wouldn't believe me if I told you." He said back. Now that's an understatement.
"Try me" I was nervous and curious at the same time.
"Well I am a... " and with that fangs came from his teeth and his eyes turned a bright Crimson red. And that's when I ran.
------()-------
So what do you all think?? I will update more but life's been pretty cruel to me. From the last time I updated to today is when it started. My internet was gone!!! The horror!!!
---()KM()---