Wow... I'm shocked...

How the hell is this story even remotely good?! I've been such a B-I-T-C-H! I left you all hanging and some still ask me to continue. I don't deserve you readers! I'm not worthy!

But, I was literally in tears when I saw all the awesome messages I got about it. How you even like my horrible writing surprises me... But as Arnold Shwartzenagger(however the hell you spell his last name) would say... -dun dun dunnnnn- I'm back.

Yes you heard right. With the horrible misfortunes that have accumulated on my account due to my entire internet loss, my Facebook crashes and deletes my password database were I keep passwords for every one of my sites.

Yes, I have a horrible memory. So yes I forgot this password. BUT! I made another account when this one crashed... It's MysticHearts124. I have other stories on that one and have been Posting daily for those stories. Then of course a Christmas miracle happens and I find a little piece of paper with some words and numbers written on it and I somehow think it's for this. I try it and BAM! I'm back baby!

I still do t want any forgiveness for what I have done because I don't deserve it, but please, only if you want to, please read on cause more is coming at you!

Once again...

I'M BACK!