Chapter 4

Emily's POV

I woke up to a smell of dead fish and rotten food. I new we were in the ship still. I sat up in a large cage were they said they would put me with Riddick. Wait, where is Riddick? He took a high voltage stick for me and passed out before I did. Suddenly I look on my right side and see him lying there helpless and vunreble, while his glasses were scattered on the other side of the cage. I ran over to him and kneeled down not being afraid of what might happen I feel like I could trust him.

"Mmmm" he groaned and suddenly grab my wrist and flipped me under him holding his fist high in the air. I covered my face waiting for a blow to come being terrified now that I was vunerable to his wrath. But no blow came. I look up terrified at his glowing eyes and suddenly I feel my claws and fangs come out while my eyes turned fire orange. He somehow called my animal out.

I shoved him off while giving him a good scratch to the arm. it was deep but not fatal. My fangs were bared and somehow he calmed my beast just by staring at me with those glowing orbs in his eyes.

"I have seen many monsters but none that match up to this moment." He says with a laugh in his sexy deep voice. My beast suddenly retracts as I fell a horrible stabbing pain in my shoulder. I cringe because I knew these sensations were all over my body. One zap wasn't enough for those jackasses, they had to do several all over my body.

I collapse to my knees and groan in pain. Riddick rushes over to me and kneels but I flinch as he brings his hand to my shoulder. I growl in human form because I mean come on this guy could kill me at any second yet he is helping me. My beast purrs with trust but I disagree.

"I think you have trust issues, right?" he say obviously

" No shit Sherlock!" I snap back. How can I not be hostile to him. I promised myself never to trust anyone ever again, not after what my parents did to me one year.

FLASHBACK

"Mom I don't wanna go to lady school, I hate it they make me where stupid dresses and do stupid things!!" I say when I was 10 years old.

We finally get to the school and I walk in.

"Ok Emily be on your best behavior or else I will put you in the celler!" She says as she pushes me to the doors. I walk in slowly and groan as I go though the day

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Mommy,mommy,mommy I did great in school and now I don't have to go in the celler again." I say with joy. The celler is cold and dark and if I went in there I wouldn't get food for a couple days while in there.

"You idiot" my daddy says harshly. And with that I was smacked hard on the cheek not knowing what I did wrong.

"We are leaving for the night and you have to go in the celler", he says rudely.

"But mommy said...." I stutter.

"I don't care you shouldn't trust what people say or do cause I probably won't be good for you !!!" He yells and grabs my dress coller. I was thrown down the stairs and locked in there for about a week with no food or water. I never trusted anyone ever again.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RIDDICK'S POV

I watched at she cringed at probably a past memory. I don't know why I help her so much but for some apparent reason I feel a strong connection to her and after I saw her beast side I knew that someone was after her for it.

I clenched my fists and walked around the cage thinking on how I can get us out of here. I looked back at Emily to see her lying on the ground breathing slowly. She was asleep. I had to dress her wounds before they got infected but there was only one way to do that and it was to undress her.

I scolded myself for thinking of her that way but I had to before these became fatal. She was not going to like this though. And the painful part is that I truthfully respect women very much and have a soft spot for them and kids but I never let anyone know. And with that I started to undress her looking away best I could.

----------------

Finally her wounds were dressed and I set down the blankets they gave us and layer her on the. She was very fit yet so fragile in my arms. And I couldn't stop staring at her face, I mean she is beautiful despite the mud and bruises. Suddenly her eyes twitched and fluttered open as I stand above her. She looks around and sits up and realizes that the only thing covering her top half was a ton of scrap wrappings I found over the cage.

I saw her cover herself with her arms and I smirked. Which was stupid because all I got was a good hard slap In the face. Well I think I deserved that.

(-----------)

Hi everyone I just wanted to say sorry again for not updating my mom got so mad at me staying all day on the computer trying to update all the stories for everyone and deleted them and grounded me for a Mountbatten cause I backsassed her. Not the best idea. Well I will do better in updating. Oh and contest time... I need a group name from everyone suggest some and I will chose whose is best. See y'all later.