Chapter 3

Emily's Pov

        He looked at me in disbelief. I couldn't blame him, that was a crazy question to ask a serial killer. He stared at me and i could tell he was in deep thought.

" Why?" he asked still staring at me.

" I am not answering any questions, all you need is my help and all i need in yours. So is that a yes or no?" i say abruptly.

" Fine, but i am dropping you off at the nearest planet and you can go from there." his said as relief filled my body. I have always ran away from my problems cause I thought that that would help but not this time. This compeny called Infernis was after me because I was a criminal who was extra special. If they were to put me in their prison, the would make trillions. The compeny was ll about ctching specials like me. the only reason i am special is because of my wolfish abilities. i have fire orange eyes when my animal is out, claws come out of my fingers, and all my senses are heightened.

We got onto the ship as I quickly repaired the automatic part of the ship so that the coordinates would send us to some planet in the Nesbreth system. There i can hide while Riddick flies off to who knows where. he looks at me in disbelief as i fixed the ship, but hey i was the one who was watching everything the idots where doing.

"Something is here" Riddick says as i carefully sniff the air. It was the idiots!

"well well well, look who we have here faling right into our trap." the driver said. Suddenly, they pulled out zaping rods and i could smell they were at high voltage. They started to thrust toward me, but a hand caught the nonlectic part. It ws Riddick! The man pulled it away and one of thhe sticks jabbed into Riddicks back.

"No!!" i screamed but they zaped my thigh and i was on the ground in pain. i looked over at Riddick and saw a glimpse of white from his eyes slowly close i only could hold my open for barely a second and heard the last word in the idiots sentence

"Infernus" and with that i fell and blacked out.

hi everyone. i cant tell you how sorry i am becuse you would be reading it for about 300 pages. i will try not to ever do this agin to you and will be update more today. i  am so sorry that i will make it up to you guys. i will be adding 3 more chapters every day this week. hope you like it.