Chapter 2

Emily's Pov

Well, we where almost at planet Nebera when one of the 10 men on the ship started to get handy with me if you know what I mean. Luckily my straps were lose on my legs and I kneed him pretty good in the balls.

"God damn it, bitch!" he yelled as he slapped me across the face." I cant wait till me nab Riddick and let him finish her off, she is becoming a handful!"

"Ya, say that all you want Duke, but she will still try her hardest to kick you ass ever chance she gets," another said as the others laughed so hard some were on the floor. I don't say anything cause I know that if I talk they will give me a beating. I just stand there sapped t a wall trying to catch any info on the Riddick guy who apparently sent out an S.O.S for help. I think he may be a maniac, a horrible maniac that could kill me if they catch him. God I hope not. am planning my escape, it's kind of short but I am pretty sure that escaping these bonds and running like hellfire is all I really can do. Sadly they already arranged who guards me every hour. Damn they are less stupid than I thought, hint at the word less.

"We're here," the driver says. Damn it, this planet is a complete desert. Well its die in this ship or try to survive out there which I think is a better chance since I have great survival skills.

"Come on guys lets go get that bounty, oh , and Duke, watch Mud," head butt said. Damn, why, why the pervert who wants only to get in my knee low kaki shorts and only to take off my brown tank top? why?

They others left the ship about an hour ago and Duke can't stop staring at me lustfully. then there was a cackle in the radio" Duke... we will be out here for a bout 5 more hours... don't try anything with Mud." Oh great he says the one word Duke doesn't understand... don't." All right I only need one," he smirked devilishly and turned off the radio before walking towards me. He stopped halfway and looked over my bonds and sadly to say they were so tight I couldn't move in them.

"Well now that I can confirm our alone time together, let's get busy." he smirked at me and I trying my best death glares possible as if he would burn to ash as a stare. Sadly, he was still there and walked till he was so close he was breathing down my neck. I struggled but it was no use. I kept struggling as he reached or my shirt.

"You know, I don't like it when men treat ladies with disrespect expessially when it's against their will," a deep voice said behind Duke. I looked over his shoulder as he stood in front off me frozen solid. There I saw a very muscly man that had a set of goggles over his eyes with made me wonder why. He was bald and had a black tank on with bark kakis that went to his feet. He looked terrifying but me senses told me to trust him somehow.

"R... Riddick?" Duke said shaking furiously.

"So you know me, good, because I will be the last person you will ever see." Riddick said with a smile. then he got right behind Duke and slit his throat with a dagger that had mysterious carvings on it. As Duke fell dead to the ground this Riddick that was suppose to finish me off if they caught him was starting to undo me bonds. Once the last one was untied I fell forward, I didn't know my legs were that weak. I felt strong arms catch me as I suddenly felt exhausted.

"You ok miss..." Riddick asked wondering my name.

"Emily," I stuttered. I was very afraid of him because I was so weak, although I was gaining strength in my legs again I didn't want to leave his strong embrace. I felt safe with him. Wait, what, he was probably going to kill me the second I stand, so I did what anyone would do if they were being held by a serial killer and a fugitive. I got out of his embrace and gave him a good hard punch in the jaw. It hurt my hand but I didn't care I just ran for the door. once I was out a seering heat hit my skin that made me feel absolutely exhausted. I ran but much slower in this heat. Suddenly I felt a strong ody tackle me down. I was lying on my back and looked up only to see Riddick on top of me holding me from my escape.

" Hold on, I save your ass and you thank me with a punch in the jaw?" he asked with a little smile noticing my stuggle.

" Get the fuck off me asshole, can't you see I am trying to escape?" I asked furiously.

" I kind of got that idea when you punched me, but since your a fugitive like me with a big bounty on your head, so Il let you up." he same with a small smirk. I looked at him in disbelief as I got up.

" I am not going to kill you or rape you so don't stand in that protective stance, I only need help starting the ship up, it very complex even for me," he sad in his sexy voice.

I can't believe I am saying this to him," Only if... you take me with you."

Hey everyone please, please, please write comments and fan me I am trying my hardest to get these chapters to you as quickly as possible. Anyway hope you like it and tell me if you want some thing added or if you want it longer

Fan, Comment, Vote