1: The Start of TPOT

Two's POV:

From space, I could see everything. I could look down on everyone, spectate any place I could imagine. I could visit anywhere I wanted, but I was only really interested in one location; BFB. It was a dumb competition show, run by Four. I wanted to ruin it for them. It was something they loved dearly- they cherished their show with their whole heart. What better way to gain power than to crush it before their very eyes? They'd watch with heartbreak as all their precious contestants came crawling to me, completely forgetting about the prize they once cared so much about. I mean, they'd take my power over a BFB any day. It's not like I was actually going to give it away, of course...I just needed something to lure them in, and I was sure that would work. It'd be even better, having them continue to chase a prize that's just out of reach, only to find out it was never there in the first place. I'd have complete control over them.

I watched as Four was making the newest episode. They were struggling to eliminate Spongey, probably because of his size. How pathetic...I could eliminate him with ease. I would make myself shown now, get rid of Spongey with a snap of my fingers...but no, not yet. I liked watching Four fail. Plus, I needed to wait for the right moment. I noticed something strange happening, and after a moment the contestants did as well. Spongey was shaking, almost as if he was being moved by force. A few seconds passed, and many contestants started to emerge from Spongey's body. They were all eliminated, so I assumed they escaped. Again, something I could have prevented. The non-eliminated contestants cheered for Loser, who had just been freed. They all loved him, he was a god in their eyes. Soon, they'd all cheer for me that way. I just needed to wait a little longer.

Four was angry, so they tried with all their might to suck spongey back in. The contestants didn't like that, so they grabbed Spongey and pulled back. This was my chance. They fought, and after a while Four successfully sent the eliminated contestants back to the Exit- all except Spongey and Loser. They chased the two of them around for a minute, before I came crashing down in front of them. I was blocking their way, and they looked infuriated. "Get out of my way! I was chasing them!" They angrily pointed to a large group of people, unrelated to the show. "Go...be over there, with the other fans!"

I turned around, focusing my attention on the contestants. I heard a voice behind me, but I ignored it. I flashed them all a smile, "Hi, everyone! Are you tired of battling for a dumb prize?" I talked in a cheerful, welcoming tone. I needed them to trust me. One girl in the front, I could tell she was Taco, retaliated. "No! We're battling for a BFDI, Which is aweso-" I started talking before she finished, since she wasn't saying anything important. I knew none of them had even seen the prize before, so how could they have known how great it was? "But is it really awesome?" I stepped closer to her, and she hesitated. "Oh, uh...well, yeah, I think so..." She spoke in an unsure way, almost as if she was asking a question. This was my big moment, the point where all their minds would switch to me. The moment where they all forgot about Four, and focused only on me, my power.

"Wouldn't you rather compete for THIS?" I said a little too enthusiastically. I turned to a random spot, and pointed both hands towards it. My hands started glowing bright green, and instantly a building rose from the dirt. I turned around and everyone looked shocked. Taco was first to speak, "Oh my tortilla...I so floppin want that power." Eraser put a hand on her shoulder, eyes still glued to the building, "Dude...me too."

I was about to do something else, when Tennis Ball chimed in, "Um...guys? We shouldn't just trust this new Two thing..." I guess I should've expected some hesitance. Many people agreed with him, so I cut in once again. "But, wait! You all can trust me! I mean, to you I'm not much different than Four, right? We're both strangers, but one of us is offering godlike powers. You take your pick. " Some nodded, while others stayed doubtful. "But...Four isn't a stranger," Balloony said. I was losing them. Basket Ball agreed, "Yeah! We've been through a lot with Four, we're not just gonna forget about them!"

I had to do something. Everyone seemed satisfied with that, and they walked back to Four. "Hey, wait! I-I can move a forest! Want to see floating lava? Stop walking away from me!"

I was left alone. I didn't expect that at all...they turned me down. I was...rejected. They chose Four. I couldn't believe it. Why would they choose them over me? I was supposed to be in control. I was supposed to have ultimate power over them, but they refused. I glared at Four. This was their fault.

I glanced at one particular object; Bell. She had a string that led to the sky, seemingly not attatched to anything. I grinned, forming a plan in my mind. If I could get to the top of that string...I could control her. And soon, the rest would follow. I jumped, launching myself into the sky. They didn't want to come willingly, so I had no choice but to force them. This plan couldn't fail.

a/n: hihi welcomr to this story
ive never written two b4

pls dont think this fic is four x two that makez me uncomfy