3: Mindless

Two's POV:
I flied high up to the top of Bell's string- well, not the top, since from the looks of it, it went on forever. I was high above the earth's atmosphere, yet I could still see everything that was going on down below. It seemed like they were having some sort of campfire...like they were celebrating. It made me angry, seeing them so happy for me to be gone. I gripped Bell's string, and felt her tense up a bit. She looked up, but I was too far away for her to see. I closed my eyes, and sent waves of energy down to her head.

I have a unique ability, even for algebraliens. The only other who has it is One, but they went missing not too long ago. I can control people- although, that might not be the right word. "Control" implies that I have power over every little thing they do. I'm not exactly physically controlling them, more like... manipulating their brain. They become slaves, for lack of a better word. They still have the ability to move on their own, and do what they want to do, but their mental stability changes drastically. They become unable to think of anything but me, which is exactly what I wanted to begin with! I just wish they could've come willingly.

Bell winced at the sharp pain rushing into her brain. She shut her eyes, and if she had arms, she would've been clutching her head. It only lasted for a few seconds, and soon it stopped completely. She looked around, confused, and the smile that was on her face just moments before was washed away. Her face was hollow, devoid of any emotion. She no longer felt the will to do anything. I grabbed her string with my other hand, and held it tight. "Kill." I whispered to her, "Kill them."

She giggled, and Fries asked her about it. She hadn't heard what I said- she didn't even know I was there at all. I only sent a subconscious message into her brain, telling her to kill. Now, it was all she could think about. Her mind was empty, and all she needed was something to fill it. The only thing that was filling the void now, was murder. Now, I could sit back and watch my power spread to the others. Soon, everyone would be a violent psychopath, and Four would be powerless as his contestants ripped eachother apart.

Oh, I forgot to mention one small detail!

When someone I'm controlling- let's say Bell for example- kills someone, that person will come back under my spell. If Bell were to murder a sweet, innocent object, they would become just as insane as her. And then they would kill someone, and they would kill someone, until I have complete control over every single object in the show, and more.

Right...

Bell won't be enough. I'll have to get some more people...

I teleported away from Bell, a few miles from where the contestants were, and landed in an open field. Patches of long grass filled the area, and I swiftly moved my hand, cutting all the extra long blades. The sky was dark, and thick clouds blocked the stars. The moon was only a dim light, barely shining through. I took a deep breath and held my hands out, preparing myself. My hands started glowing a bright green, and soon many objects flew out of my palms and onto the grass.

I created them only for this. I didn't care to give them personalities, or even faces. Their only purpose was to serve me.

All together, they slowly stood up. It was like looking at a sea of mindless, faceless zombies. A few of them stumbled, not knowing how to stand properly. I mean, why would they? That wasn't something I taught them.

I grinned, proud of my work. They remained still, simply waiting for my instructions.

"Alright, everyone! Now that you're ready...I have a job for you!" I announced. Some leaned in, while some did nothing. One object in front, a blank red price tag, fell over. They had no arms, so they were unable to catch themself, but they got back up immediately after.

"I need you all to go to BFB. Wreak havoc- kill anyone and everyone who comes in your path! Would you be alright with that?" I chuckled, "Oh, of course you are! You can't refuse!" They remained perfectly still, and I broke out into laughter. They would do everything I say! Every word I told them, they'd listen! They were little puppets of my creation, and they couldn't leave me if they tried. Because they wouldn't try!

They still did nothing, and I stopped laughing. "Well, what're you waiting for? Go!" I yelled, and they immediately started walking. I guess I'll have to be very specific when it comes to them. I didn't teach them coversation skills, or humor...but, they'll be fine. It's not like they'll need to make small talk.

They were walking extremely slowly, and I guessed that they wouldn't show up until the next day. By then, Bell definitely would've already killed someone. Now, all I could do was sit back and wait for the fun to start.

a/n:
SRRY FOR THE SHORTER CHAPTER😭😭
i hate school sm
AND writers block??? i got the whole package