-Night sky-

You are laid on the small hill next to your house. You are alone, feeling the cool air on your face. Silence is the only company you have as you listen to the sound of some leaves rustling. 

Suddenly you hear footsteps next to you. Someone came and laid by your side so you turn your head to your right to look at them. Because it's too dark, only the figure of the person is a bit visible.

"How so and you came here. I have never seen you here at night" he said

"I come here every single night and lay down until it's too cold to be out. This place is where I can be with myself and find my inner strength. I also love looking at the stars because they look so bright and impressive from here, It's magical."

You remained silent trying to understand who he is. Oh yes. It was your neighbor, Byun Baek Hyun. You didn't understand his voice immediatly, because of the air blowing close to your ear. Though he has a really unique voice. You have heard him singing while he is on this hill and you always feel enchanted by his voice.

"Y/n, are you okay? You don't talk" 

"Oh my god, I am sorry. I got lost in thoughts."

"Oh okay"

He then took a deep breath and said

"You know, Y/n.... I think we have been closer lately. You want to hung out tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure"

You look at him that he is now sat.

He is wearing black pants and a big white shirt that shows off his shoulders. From what you can see, the two first buttons are opened which makes a bit of his chest visible.

 He suddenly starts singing 

Girl I'm your candy.... Special chemistry.... Mature cinnamon..... Dorky mint, what more do you want

Got me feeling like pop rocks, strawberry, bubble gum.... When the pocket is full of scent, all I want is you my love, candy

You will feel better.... Tell me what you're waiting for

"Can I ask for something?" he said when he finished

"Tell me"

".... Can I kiss you?"

"......"

"I am kidding"

He comes near your ear and whispers

"I know you want a kiss so I won't even ask. I have heard you talking about me to your friend. It was that day I came by to ask for sugar again only because I wanted to see you one more time."

"W-What..?"

"You told her that you think I am hot and that you wonder how my lips feel like. Then she said to you 'okay you are crazy, I am leaving' and you told her that she better keep these a secret, as you both laughed. So I went farther and when she came out and you said goodbye, I came to you to ask for sugar. You think I wanted sugar? We have a supermarket a few metres away. I wanted to get something sweeter than sugar"

The distance between his face and yours has become so small. You can now see his eyes that are gazing you, looking at your lips, your eyes and then back your lips

"W-What are you doing..?"

"I am going to kiss you. Don't think of stopping me, Y/n, because I have been thinking of it for so long"

Half of his body is above you as he is being held by his arms that are by each side of your laid body. He suddenly smashes his lips on yours. You, even if being shocked, respond to the kiss that is getting deeper and deeper. You kiss for long until he pulls away and looks at you.

"Did you like it?" he says to you, licking his lips.

"... Yes"

He starts kissing you again as he cups your cheek. 

"I hope we stay closer to each other after this, sweetie"

"I hope so too" you say confidently and pull him from his collar to an other really long passionate kiss as you put your one arm around his neck

"Hey babe, are you okay? You are really silent" you hear Baekhyun saying as you come back to reality

"Oh. Well I was thinking how we started as a couple. Remember?"

"Of course I do. It was a really nice night"

Suddenly you hear your baby crying.

"My turn" he says and goes in the children's room

"What a lucky wife I am"

"Hehe!" you hear him saying from the other room

-

Hey guys! This is my new book "Baekhyun and his love story". If you are new, check out my other book "Sorrowed" and if you find it interesting, give it a read (it has mafia). That's it for now, have a good day. Anyongggg!