-Psycho-

You walk on the road and feel the presence of someone else following you. This has been the case for a long time to the point you have become scared of going out alone after 5pm.

You have never seen anyone, every time you turn around, there is no-one behind you. But you are sure that someone has been following you. 

Today the weather is not so good. It's dark outside and you are walking home from work. The street feels almost empty and you are starting to doubt your safety. 

Suddenly you hear someone saying your name.

"Y/n!"

You quickly turn around and look. No-one is there.

You start walking a bit faster even if you don't hear any footsteps.

After a while, you suddenly hear from behind you.

As you can see, I am dangerous.... Come closer, I need you.... My head feels like it might burst

Get away, keep your distance....

.... Game over

You turn around and see a man leaning his back against the wall of a building. He has his arms and legs crossed as he is looking at the floor with a serious expression on his face.

I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, there is somebody else.... That's right, the psycho taking over me

I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, he is talking to me....  That's right, the psycho and I give in

..... Game over

After he stops, he raises his head and looks at you. His eyes are red like he cried. His gaze is too intense. Hot but... scary.

You don't know what to do. Approach him or leave him? What if he wants to hurt you? But what if he needs your help?

You feel like it's a bad idea, but still there is something in you forcing you towards him.

"Who are you? Are you okay?" you say to him

He pauses and then says

"I am Byun Baek Hyun"

You wait for him to talk more but he says nothing.

"...Are you okay?"

"No"

"... You... You want help?

"If it's from you, Y/n, then yes"

"... How do y-you know my name?"

"Does it matter?"

He walks a bit closer to you, putting his hands in his pockets.

"... Don't come any closer, I will call the police"

"Don't.... Please...." he says as his breath cuts

He suddenly bursts into tears

"No, no... Don't cry"

He falls on his knees holding his temples. You hear him sobbing.

"Hey..."

You go above him and caress his hair and neck. Suddenly he hugs your legs tightly. You, losing your balance, fall on him and he holds you preventing you from falling on the ground.

It was that moment you saw the pain in his eyes and thought to yourself  'I need to help him find his happiness'

-

Hey guys! Oh my, I feel like this one is a good story. Maybe I can write a book based on this, what do you think? Leave a comment to tell me your opinion. That's it for now. Anyongggg