-A warm embrace-

Laid down in your bed.. Silence around you.

It's one of those days that life seems tough. You think to yourself that you want to just sleep and wake up after a year or more..

--

You see him walking in the room. He looks a bit tired, probably sleepy

"Are you alright?" he says

You just shake your head and stretch your arms, telling him that way that you need him to come closer.

He lays down next to you and hugs you tightly.  You knew for a fact that you'd start crying out loud the moment he did it. You were so sure that you even had the vision of yourself sobbing, while your face is buried in his chest.

Yet nothing happened.

You just feel all the weight, that was on you, go away. As if he took it all away from you and made it disappear into ashes.

That's what happens every time..

You put your head against his neck knowing that you don't have to pretend to be anyone else that moment.  It's just you and him. And a warm embrace that can heal you both without any words.

You are sure that he will ask you what happened and why you are not feeling well. But not right now.

He knows that what is important right now is this warm embrace,  and that's the reason why he hugs you tightly without any questions.

Falling asleep in his arms, your thoughts fade out.. You feel as light as a feather.

He kisses you on your forehead and says "Everything is going to be alright ". Then he places a sweet loving kiss on your lips.

-

"I love you"

-
__

-

Hey everyone. I have nothing to add.. Sorry for not updating for so long.. Enjoy.  I'll update more frequently in the near future. Anyong~