t h i r t e e n | f i n a l

Y / N

Monday, 6:15 PM
Outside Sweet & Sour Temptations

"You-you don't trust me?" Jimin stuttered, his eyes flicking to my face as he stared at me, hurt boldly pronounced across his handsome features.

I swallowed. "No, I don't." I breathed. "After what I saw... as wrong as this may sound, I actually tried to picture myself in that girl's position," I held onto his gaze unwaveringly.

"—and I realised that I could never take her place. Not in a thousand years. And I don't want to hurt myself by being with someone like you, who'll always be surrounded by perfect, beautiful girls like her. I don't want to fear losing the man I love to someone better and prettier whose beauty I will never be able to rival."

"But what if you're the prettiest and the most beautiful in my eyes?" He stepped forward, forcing me to hold his intense gaze.

"Why should I have to compromise and be with someone I don't love? I don't love that girl, Y/N. Why do you drive me so crazy that I have to fucking go nuts and fall as low as to kiss a random girl just because I'm trying to get over you?"

My heart raced in my chest as a hot blush spread over my cheeks.

He does not mean that, Y/N. Get a fucking grip over yourself.

"From the way you were all over each other, she didn't seem like she was just a random girl." I scoffed.

"You're talking about compromising? You were moaning when she was kissing you, Jimin." I laughed sarcastically. "You were fucking loving having her hands all over you."

Jimin sighed, a cold breath racking his chest as he licked his lips. "I-I thought it was you." He finally mumbled. "I'm probably a jerk, a fucking depraved psychopath for fantasising about you while kissing another girl, but I really thought that it was you I was making out with." He shivered slightly and I finally decided to take pity on him.

"Do you want to go inside?" I bit my lip, gesturing towards the bakery. The rain was showing no signs of stepping anytime soon and I was afraid he was going to catch a very bad cold if he continued to get drenched for too long.

"No, it could be risky." He shook his head. "My car's just across the road... and it'll probably be very warm. I won't have to worry about someone seeing us either." He muttered awkwardly as I hesitated.

"Okay," I finally consented as he looked at me hopefully. "Let's talk in your car. God, I don't even know why I'm doing this." I groaned audibly as Jimin smiled a little.

"Just give me one chance to explain, Y/N." He took my hand. "I—that's all I'm asking for."

"Here. You can dry your hair with this." Jimin handed me a towel as soon as we got inside his car. If it wasn't for the awkward situation, I'd have fainted.

Despite me convincing myself that I was no longer obsessed with Jimin, I still couldn't shut up the tiny little fangirl voice in my head that was currently squealing and have a mini nervous breakdown from being so close to her bias.

"Thanks." I watched him silently as he pulled out another towel and a huge box of tissues and passed them to me, helping me dry my clothes.

"Your uh-" he began suddenly, rubbing his neck awkwardly as he looked away. "I think you need to keep this." He picked up the second towel and tossed it onto my chest, clearing his throat to lighten the atmosphere.

Hell no, had my top turned see through?

Blushing, I clutched at the towel and started to dry myself in complete silence while he quickly got rid of his mask and hat, proceeding to dry his face with a couple of tissues.

"So—" I finally broke the silence as I felt Jimin gulp.

"I give you ten minutes." I stared at him directly. "So, explain. Tell me why I should believe you. Why I should not be scared and insecure and why I should not listen to my completely rational brain who's asking me to freaking bolt right now?"

"I need just five." He held up his fingers before leaning in and smashing his lips onto mine. I groaned as he slipped his fingers around my neck and practically slammed me into seat, moving his lips passionately against mine.

The kiss wasn't gentle like before. It was firm, persistent and almost punishing as Jimin practically devoured my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance.

I felt my breath hitch as loud moans escaped both our lips. His hand slowly snuck underneath my hair as he tilted my head back to allow him more access to my neck.

"Jimin what?" I whimpered as I felt his swollen lips detach from mine and instead, latch onto my throbbing pulse.

"Shh—" he whispered slowly against my sensitive skin and I shivered. Even though Jimin was completely soaked, he didn't seem to be cold at all in that moment.

As my hands reached up to his chest, my intention was to push him away but I couldn't.
His damp skin was so warm and moist under my touch and his heartbeat could be felt across my fingers.

I yelped in surprise as I pulled my hand back, but when that sound changed into a breathy moan falling from my parted lips, I slumped back into the seat.

"This is what you make me feel like." He peppered kisses down my neck, as my fingers clutched onto his shirt's collar. "Every time I see you, I just want to have you completely exposed for me to look, touch and feel. It's not sexual alone. It's just an unexplainable urge to hold you close and have you by my side."

"Y-You don't mean that."

Jimin pulled back, his thumb caressing my cheek softly. A lazy but satisfied smile playing on his lips as his eyes roved all over my flustered face.

"I do." He whispered. "I'll choose just holding you and not doing anything sexual with you over casual sex with a random girl any day. That day, it was my birthday and I really just wanted to see you, Y/N." Jimin looked at me genuinely, his voice even. "And I guess I did, just in another girl. I was just being a reckless fool that day and I was so frustrated with obsessing over you."

I gulped.

"You might like me now, Jimin." I mumbled, feeling a bit self-conscious. "But that's not going to be the case forever. You are eventually going to find someone prettier and move on from this little crush."

What did he even like in me?

"Besides," I shrugged. "I'm just a fan-"

"Oh hell no," Jimin cut me off abruptly, shaking his head. "No one's an idol and no one's a fan when we are together. I like you as a man so stop fucking thinking me of as an idol and using it as an excuse to push me away. I won't have it."

He said he liked me.

Park freaking Jimin said he liked me!

Dear Lord in the heavens above, yes, you can call for me now.

My brain was a mess. I could not think straight. But instead of voicing my chaotic thoughts, I simply chose to... stutter.

"You like m-me?" I stared at him in disbelief as he nodded in confirmation.

"I think I made it pretty clear."

And... the reality finally settled in.

One stupid Vlive comment and I had somehow wounded up sitting with Jimin in his car and he'd ended up kissing me like there was no tomorrow...

"Let me make it up to you, Y/N. Let me show you how loyal I can be." Jimin mumbled as he pulled my knuckles to his lips, kissing them one by one softly and I felt my face heating up.

I nodded. "Okay."

Sa Rin was so going to freak out after this!