A U T H O R' S N O T E

Okay, so we have a little problem.

This book technically ends on Chapter 13. Which means, this was how I wrote it and how I ended it on Instagram.

Chapter 13 was the last chapter because I did not want to continue the story further than Jimin confessing his feelings towards Y/N. And the same thing is applicable now.

I don't want to write this story further.

Why?

Well because I don't know how idols manage their relationships in real life. Books-even fanfictions, need to have some element of reality in them in order for the readers to be able to relate to them.

And we all know the reality of kpop idols dating lol.

Which is, that we practically don't know anything at all. It's a very hush hush thing. Whether or not it actually happens, what are it's real consequences, no one can say for certain.

Besides, I've never seen an idol openly date either. Even if idols the likes of Hyuna and Dawn do actually publically go out, the details and the ins and outs of their relationship dynamic within the kpop industry aren't very clear to me.

Plus, the hate and the complications which come with any such relationship is unimaginable. It almost seems like there are more downsides to dating an idol than the good ones.

Who'd want to write about that?

That's part of the reason I didn't continue this miniseries back then and won't continue it now.

Another major reason behind me deciding to end the story where I did, was, as ridiculous as that may sound - to discourage delulu behaviour.

We all know we have numerous such ARMYs within our ranks who still, somewhere deep within their conscience, dream to be with their biases. They really think that if only they could go to Korea, run into their idols in an ordinary setting and pretend like they don't actually know them, they'd stand a chance to be with them.

I knew this story had a very utopian, dream-like story where there's a die-hard fangirl, with Jimin as her ultimate bias, and they somehow end up liking each other, would appeal to a lot of such fans.

But I didn't want to encourage the notion that such things actually happened in real life or even if, by some one in a million chance, they did, they'd actually last.

So yeah.

I'm really sorry to disappoint all the readers who have given love to this story but this is where it ends.

Thank you so much for reading it.

Yours,
kkookteokki

P.S. But if by any chance you're one of those REALLY PRETTY ARMYs (the blessed ones) the ones with perfect skin and the most flawless looking faces and bodies, then you probably can continue fantasising about BTS lmao. Y'all's chances although not very high are still not completely zero compared to the rest of us 😂