Ch#2

Waking up from bed and went to bathroom for a warm bath. Wearing my usual white jeans and white hoddie with my headphones on listening to music while walking towards the kitchen counter. Taking off my headphones. News headline caught my attention.

"Criminals in Japan are dying of heart Attack. The majority named the killer 'kira.' The killer kira is killing victoms without any evidence......"

"Ms. Greta who is currently investigating the kira case in Japan?" I asked while eating the soft, sweet pancakes That Ms. Greta served me.

"Oh Dear! The Japanese task force haven't decided yet." She said while giving me the warm smile.

"I want to investigate the kira case." I said while looking down at my plate with a straight face.

"But Dear the Japanese task force didn't asked for any help yet-" I cutted Ms. Greta sentence with my words.

"I will make them investigate with me." I said with a cold serious tone, while Ms. Greta just smiled at me and nodded in agreement.

I lifted my right hand wrist up just to get my white smart watch near my mouth to talk with my assistant

"Yuna I want you to ready my private jet on out private island. We 3 (You, Ms. Greta and Yuna) will fly to Japan Tonight."

"Yes Ma'am I'll inform the you when it's ready and will arrange the requirements." She said through the smart watch i wore on my wrist.

...........................

AUTHOR POV

L was sitting on stair steps with a tab in his hand showing the Japan's map.
Watari entered the old empty building watching L sitting on a Stair step with his white hoodie on and drinking his favourite drink in a yellow pack.

"Watari I want to investigate this kira case." L said with his hoddie on staring at his tab screen while drinking the yellow pack drink.

"They didn't asked for your help." Watari said while looking at the figure sitting on the stairs step.

"Then say them to ask me for help." L said with a serious Tone in the same position.

"As you wish." Watari replied with sweet smile and felt L alone.

..............................

Y/N POV

It was already late night i was in my private jet with Yuna and Ms. Greta. It was a tiring travel. While watching out the private jet 's window besides my seat i saw beautiful white clouds in the night sky. My gaze went to my hands and saw the beautiful diamond ring in my finger. It was a ring my mother gifted on my last birthday before commiting suicide i wear this ring everytime as if its my wedding ring.

I spent my entire childhood in England ,but my motherland and language is Japan and Japanese. Going back to my motherland it felt different. The atmosphere felt cold. I sighed as we landed on the rooftop of one of my Mansion in Japan. Entering inside the old mansion different temperatures and feeling hovered me. It's beacause coming back to your homeland after many years so the flash back of memories emerged in my mind.

I took a deep breath and went to my room and straight went to washroom for a warm bath and after that quickly wrapped under the warm sheets and droved to sleep.

𝓣𝓸  𝓫𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭.............