Ch# 7

-AUTHOR POV-

L was siting on his chair and Task force was sitting on an office table that was brought in the room for investigation.  Everyone was typing on their computer to find any clue against Kira. The room was filled with keyboard typing sound. It was dead silent. Mr. Yagami broke the silence and said.

"I forgot to tell all of you something I remembered it just now. L is trailing 12 FBI Agents over the people connected to police including their family as he believes that Kira is among them." Mr. Yagami said as all of the members of taskforce got surprised and Aizawa stood up from his seat

"This is completely wrong how can he do that?" Aizawa said angrily

"Yes, I'm with Aizawa. This is completely gone to far." Matsuda said taking the side of Aizawa.

"It's okay Kira is a student we all believes and this information got leaked, so there are chances that Kira is connected to ICPO and L got FBI agents trailing them."  Mr. Yagami said to the members of taskforce.

"But Chief your family is there too--" Aizawa got cut by Himura.

"Everyone look at this."  Himura said while holding a tab and coming towards the chief catching everyone's attention.

"What is it" Chief said while looking at the tab that showed some letters and pictures of criminal dead.

"A criminal drew an apple on the wall before dying of an heart attack in washroom's wall with his own blood, Then a criminal said a mysterious word "Eiffel tower" and died of an heart attack and then a criminal wrote 3 letters and died of an heart attack too." Himura explained to everyone.

"It must be Kira behind it." Mogi said.

"Look the criminal mentioned J in the letter." Matsuda said looking the picture of letter in the tab.

"The content written in the letters doesn't make any sense." Aizawa said reading the 3 letters out loud as L was able to heart it to.

"If you try to find a hint that Kira gives through these letter could be the first line of each letter by combining them it makes code like "J do you know Gods of deaths love apples" Kira must have wrote the letters for J or in other words J must have got in contact with Kira that's how Kira knows J is investigating him." L said as the Taskforce thought it dose make sense.

"Then we must contact J and ask him how he got in contact with Kira." Mr. Yagami said to L waiting for his reply.

"Yes. That's a good idea please call J." L said as Mr. Soichiro Yagami putted the call on speaker and called you.

-Y/N POV-

I just had some breakfast and I walked towards my office. Till now I've discovered a lot about Kira. Kira has a childish nature. And I know that Kira is connected to ICPO. I even got the list of suspects. I just have to trail them. Maybe I could use my FBI Agents for that. I was thinking while Yuna spoke though the watch.

"Ma'am Mr. Soichiro Yagami is calling you do you wanna answer it?"

Wow! What a surprise. I know he must've called me after knowing that Kira mentioned me in his letters. I thought to attend the call.

"Yes please, I will attend the call." I said to Yuna as she just activated my voice changer and I picked up the call.

"Nice to meet you again Yagami Soichiro-san." I said to Mr. Yagami who called me.