Ch#4

It's been a day and I'm thinking how would L prove the ICPO that where actually Kira is in Japan. It's already night so I went for a bath and then wore my white pajamas and threw myself on my fluffy bed. I know i have to sleep because I have some important thing to do the next day. I was tired too ,but something can't just let me sleep. It was L. I have seen many detectives before ,but he felt different. I kept thinking about him when i scolded my brain to stop thinking about him and forced myself to sleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up streching my both arms. I felt fresh , But ofcourse exhuasted over my life. I went to washroom and took a quick bath then dried my hairs and wore my signature outfit (White Hoodie and Jeans ofc.) and then came downstairs towards the kitchen. I sat infront of the kitchen counter when Ms. Greta approached me.

"Good Morning Dear!" She said coming towards the kitchen to make breakfast for me.

"Good Morning Ms. Greta." I said in a dry way without any emotion.

"Again Pancakes?" She asked knowing I either eat chicken steak sandwhiches or Pancakes for breakfast.

I nodded her in response and she smiled and started to make it. It's not like I'm cold towards Ms. Greta or don't like her. I do respect her she is my care taker since childhood. Whatever she did for me was impossible to return. She didn't even got married because of me. She was very pretty in her young age and many males sent her marriage proposals ,but she rejected all of them respectly because of me and said that she would take care of me till her last breathe.

The reason why I act like this infront of her is because whenever I love someone they are gone. I loved my parent whole heartedly and they were gone. I loved my Puppy full heartedly and he was gone. I don't wanna loose Ms. Greta as now she's the only one precious person in my life. Ms. Greta understands me from childhood she saw me in lots of pains and struggles. She knows the reason why I act like this with everyone and she have no problem with it as long as she knew about my feelings and understands every bit of me.

"There you go dear Yummy honey pancakes." Ms. Great said serving a decorated plate of pancakes.

"Thank you Ms. Greta" I said while looking at the decorated plate of  pancakes she just served. Not gonna lie ,but she's a professional cook. like she can cook anything and everytime it's Stunning.

"My pleasure Dear, Eat nicely and carefully." She said while smiling at me. Then Ms. Greta went to clean dishes placed in Kitchen's sink. And i was eating the pancakes when something on T.V caught my attention.

"This is a World Wide live broadcast from the International Criminal Police organization, the ICPO, to the whole World."

huh? A broadcast? By ICPO?

Someone then appeared on my T.V screen it was a foreigner.

"My name is Lind. L. Tailor, otherwise known as L."

Wait- what! Is that really L? How can he be so careless? he knew Kira needs a face and a name inorder to commit murder is he trying take kira as joke and risking his life?  Calm down Y/n I know this is an extreme level of stupidity ,but L is a famous detective this might be his plan.

"I am investigating a string of deaths among heinous criminals. I will do my utmost to hunt down kira. Kira, I have an idea of why you might want to do something like this. But no matter how brutal the criminals might be, you have no rights to judge people. What you're doing right now is EVIL."

While listening to the live broadcast a flashback of yesterday came in my mind.

"And that Kira is here in Japan plus Kira is not a Crew, gang or group Kira works alone."