Ch#6

-Y/N POV-

I woke up from my alarm ringing which annoyed me. I slept late at night ,so I don't wanna get up this early as I want some more sleep. I was about to get a sleep again when I heard Yuna from my Watch that was placed on my night stand besides the alarm clock.

"Ma'am there is a information about Kira case. Ma'am are you there." Yuna said through the smart watch.

I punched my pillow out of annoyance as only thing I wanted currently was a relaxing sleep. Then I finally sat on my bed knowing I can't get a good sleep as long as Kira is in this World. For a good sleep everyday I need to find Kira.

I held the Watch in my hands and replied Yuna

"Yes. I'm here what is it?"

"Ma'am are you on your Laptop because I've an important file and pictures to show you about the incident that happened." Yuna said knowing by my voice that I just woke up.

"Wait a second let me get to my Laptop." I said as I went to washroom and threw some water splashes on my face to get awake from my sleepy situation and I dashed towards my Laptop and turned it on.

"Ok, I'm here send me the files." I commanded Yuna as I opened my Laptop.

"Here are the files." Yuna said as I received some files I opened them and saw the pictures of an apple drawing on a Cell's wall and some criminals lying down with their lifeless bodies on floor and a 3 page letter.

"What is this?" I said not knowing what are these pictures showing me.

"At dawn this morning death row inmate Shiromi Masaaki wrote 3 letters in which he mentioned you. In addition, around the same time in a prison in Chiba prefecture death row inmate Yatanaka Ken spoke a mysterious word "Eiffel tower and died of a heart attack. In addition to it, death row inmate Setada Sachiki escaped his cell and ran thirty meters to the staff bathroom and drew an apple on the wall before dying. The coroner's investigation revealed that the cause of Death in case was also a heart attack."

Yun said telling me about the new change in deaths that happened today.

I looked at the pictures and saw the 3 letters. The letters contain un-relatable sh*t ,but what if these are done by Kira or more like he can control one's actions before die.  And about these letter, is Kira trying to give me a hint out of it?

I read those letters again and noticed that there was a message on first line of each letter by combining them it makes a sentence like "J do you know God's of death love apples." Damn you Kira! What dose it even mean? Is he trying to tell me that Gods of deaths exist. Bruh!! They don't-

Hm.... Why did Kira did all these new styles of deaths all of a sudden? Why dose it seems like he was testing that how much control do he have over his powers. So that means he was running test on victims and that he somehow managed to know that I'm investigating the case seems like someone from police is connected Kira. Thanks Kira you just gave me lots of ways to find you out.

-AUTHOR POV-

Mr. Yagami came to the senior of Kira case. The senior and Osigo were sitting in an empty room and that's when Mr. Yagami came in.

"Senior I want to tell you something." Mr. Yagami said catching the attention of the 2 men in the empty room.

"What is it?" The senior asked Mr. Soichiro Yagami who was coming towards the senior.

"L is investigation the people connected to the case squad." Mr. Yagami said to his senior who was sitting on his chair.

"Is he doing so?" The senior asked Mr. Yagami in shocked.