Ch# 3

I woke up by sunlight hitting my face. I knew this was an impotant day so i quickly jumped out of my bed and did my morning routine and came down stairs for breakfast I brought my laptop along with me and put it on kitchen counter just to investigate and find something against kira that would help me with the investigation. While i was doing my investigation Ms. Greta noticed me and knew i was there for breakfast with a warm smile she entered the open kitchen just to make breakfast for me.

Ms. Greta usually wake up before me and today was the same case. She washed her hands in kitchen sink with a fixed warm smile on her face.

"Good morning Dear!" She said in a decent manner with a warm smile.

"Good Morning Ms. Greta." I said while my eyes fixed on my Laptop.

"So What would you like to have for breakfast?" She asked folding her hands around her chest in a joyful manner.

"Chicken steak Sandwhiches please." I said still looking at my Laptop screen.

"Knew it!" Ms. Greta replied while giggling.

"Yuna What information you found so far about the ICPO?" I asked Yuna through the smart watch i was wearing on my wrist.

"Ma'am They are going to have a meeting today over kira case." She said through the watch.

"That's great! Yuna i want you to join the meeting with your face and everything completely covered so they can't see you just to keep it private and you will connect me in meeting the entire time." I said with a smirk over my lips.

"Here is the breakfast dear!" Ms. Greta said while placing the yummy sandwhiches besides me.

I picked one and started eating it while making a profile on Kira case. Now i was done with the profile thinggie. I was just waiting for ICPO meeting to be held.

........................

-AUTHOR POV-

The meeting started. An unknown lady with her face completely covered joined the meeting and sat at the back. The lady was Yuna ,but no one knew it. The last row where Yuna sat was completely empty until an old man wearing glasses sat on the same row 6-7 seats far from Yuna with a laptop in his hand. Yuna also held a laptop she opened it and placed it on her lap. She connected Y/n to the meeting. Now Y/n was able to hear everything that people were saying.

"It's worth mentioning that the victims are all limited to people convicted of crimes classified as 'heinous.' " Soichiro Yagami said while standing in the meeting sharing his information over the case.

"How are they being killed?" Said by one of the men under a huge projector board sitting on a wide long table.

"We don't know yet. There are no external injuries, and the cause of death in all cases is 'heart attack.' We have also discovered something in the way of motive." Soichiro Yagami said presenting his Point of views in the meeting.

"What is it?" Said by one of the men under the huge projector board asking Mr. Soichiro Yagami.

Soichiro Yagami looked at the lady at the back of him her name was Ms. Himura Shoko. She nodded and opened something on her laptop and presented it infront of eveyone by connecting her laptop to the projector and displaying a website on the huge projector board.

"Please look at this" Himura said pointing towards the Projector board.

It was a Website named as "The legend of Kira, Our Saviour".