chapter 1

This is my second book and I am also writing it on a year-old tablet, but oh well. My writing is not very good and the plot is very cliche but it works.
This book contains swearing

correction- not on a tablet, but a laptop from 2004
TW
Kidnapping

Abuse

Trauma and anxiety

mentions of s3xual assault

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV

Sometimes I just wish I was a beta or an alpha, actually, I should change that to always. Not once have I had a positive thought or feeling towards being an omega, I'm short, weak, I've got no friends and I've been kicked out of my family for being an omega. Things that I used to be able to do every day have now turned into a last-minute resort. The anxiety that's created from daily things such as going to the shops, going on a morning run, or even having a job. I work in a call center and get paid minimum wage, life is terrible for omegas, with the constant fear for unmated omegas like me to be s3xually assaulted. Not only that but male omegas were really uncommon, moreso could only be mated with alphas.

Today was the unfortunate day before my heat, the day where I had to go top up on heat suppressants for my own safety. Somedays I wished that I could just get mated, but I knew it would never be that easy, you see, alphas were 'entitled', alphas were able to do anything to omegas without the chance of being put to fault for it, life really was miserable for us omegas. I didn't have any friends as I knew there was no point anyways.

I picked up my blue converse and tied the laces, I wasn't ready to go outside yet, but if I didn't, I would definitely pay for it within the coming days. For some reason, I had a bad feeling about today, like something would change my life forever, then again, I was probably just being superstitious. I was wearing blue jeans and a hoodie as to not cause attention to be brought to me. I left the house, locking the door behind me, a whiff of the sweet pine scent filling my nose. It really had been a long time since I left the house.

I start to walk down the road, towards the old corner shop. The shop was about 10 minutes away by walking, but I didn't know how to drive because of the risks that came with it. I slowly walk forwards, too invested to care about what's happening just a block away, until...

BANG

The sound immediately takes me out of thought, gang behavior was normal in Florida, but never this close to me. Nothing good ever happens to omegas, so I try to quicken my pace until a tall ravenette blocks my path. I look down to try not to get involved until a palm makes contact with my cheek, shit, it hurt. I look up to see the same ravenette standing there, gun in hand. I make an audible whimper as my arms are held above my head. A gun pointed at my neck, this wasn't the end of my life, and I knew that for sure. I was a male omega, I know they sell for a lot on the black market. I try to struggle away, kicking away at nothing until the grip on my wrists gets tighter. There really was no use in trying.

Just as the man is about to pull the trigger, a 6'3", gorgeous blonde man shouts over at him. "SAPNAP, WHAT THE FUCK, THIS MAN IS A FUCKING MALE OMEGA, THIS GUY IS MONEY ON THE BLACK MARKET". I gulp, I knew this was why I was wanted by everyone around me and I couldn't help as I let the tears spill. The ravenette lets go of my wrists, letting me fall to the floor before kicking me in the gut and tieing me up. I slowly close my eyes, thoughts running through my head at 100 mph before my vision finally goes blurry and I pass out from exhaustion.

DREAMS POV

As I see the small brunette boy, struggling in Sapnap's arms, I chuckle at just how pathetic he looks, does he even know who we are? I see Sapnap raise the gun at the brunette, DOES HE NOT REALISE HE'S AN OMEGA. Before Sapnap can pull the trigger I shout at him, informing him of the amount of money he could've lost us. Well, this isn't the real reason I want him, but it worked. I look at the omega, the fear evident in his eyes, the look that this probably wasn't the first time this had happened to him. I couldn't help but feel sympathetic for him, the way omegas were treated was always wrong in my mind anyway. 

Now, you may be wondering why I said I wanted him for money if I didn't believe in that sort of stuff, now, that was just because I love to see the fear in his eyes. Just as I faze back into reality I see Sapnap kick the poor boy. "SAPNAP, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR". He then looked at me and shrugged, dragging the poor boy across the ground. He looked to be passed out from anxiety of this situation, and I can't blame him, it's not like every day you get kidnapped by America's greatest mafia leader.

I pick up the brunette without saying a word to Sapnap and bring him to his seat. I take a moment to admire the boy. He was a petite boy with milky white skin, with small brown freckles scattered across his face, his large hazel eyes in which I could stare into for hours, his plump lips that are a pretty pinkish-red. His brown hair was all neatly lying atop of his head, every hair complying with the next, none astray. He was gorgeous. I would be lying if I said I didn't like him, who wouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1157 words

Thank you for reading the first chapter and I understand that I am not a very good author so constructive criticism will be appreciated, also I am British so if I don't use the words you do or spell words wrong, I'm sorry.

Make sure you eat and drink, I love you xx

Asher xxx