Chapter 4

Been a couple months but I can happily now say I am 2 weeks clean and mentally I am doing okay, so maybe you can expect frequent updates??? I hope so at least.
TW:
ANGER (throughout)
ANXIETY (throughout)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GEORGE POV
Walking into the room, the only thing of notice to me are the two piss yellow eyes staring right towards me. I recognise these to be the eyes of my capturer. I try to refuse the thoughts as all they will cause are heartbreak. I couldn't build on these new thoughts as, well, I'd be dead soon, thankfully.

He clears his throat, capturing my attention, the angry expression soon faltering once our eyes meet. He was gorgeous. I couldn't do this, but I wanted to. Somehow the confidence was brought upon me to walk towards him. I sat in the seat next to him, forgetting the past 24 hours.

"George" a stern voice takes me out of my thoughts I look up terrified. "y-yes?". He notices the flatter in my confidence, he notices the shake in my hands and he notices the immediate loss of eye contact. He seems concerned? Or maybe empathetic? Most likely just anxious on my supposed 'wellfare'. It's stupid. I really am. Who's to think that he cares, especially since nobody has before. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

He places his hand on my cheek, making me flinch. This never went well. The best I could, I cover my body, curling into a ball and arms wrapping around his legs, my stupid brain giving me stupid fucking thoughts, I wish I could just tell it to fuck off like I would anyone else.

Dream POV
This felt bad, this felt very bad. Why should he be so scared for one to touch him, is this just what society has made from omegas. Or maybe its the fact that I kidnapped him. Either or I felt terrible.

Earlier I had been informed that one of my drug warehouses had been raided, I was angry but in a final attempt to calm myself, I called for George, seeing him get slapped in the face hurt, it hurt me so much that he didn't even seem to react, like he was used to it.

The poor boy also looked malnourished, pure skin and bones, bruises visible from the kidnapping. I couldn't resist pulling him into my chest hoping to give him comfort in these troubling times.

I wanted to hug this boy forever, I never wanted to see him upset or scared again, for I would protect him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not been proofread also very short, I'll remake this chapter later anyways, when it's ont 30 to one and I drank 2 shots from this random bottle of vodka on the pathment.