We can bearly wait🧸🤍

"Mommy" "Mia" both kids scream excitedly running into my arms, "My babies, I missed you" I exclaim smiling uncontrollably as I leave numerous kisses over their faces making them push my face away

"Mommy" "Mia" both kids scream excitedly running into my arms, "My babies, I missed you" I exclaim smiling uncontrollably as I leave numerous kisses over their faces making them push my face away. "Oh, so it's just forget us?" Ma Dukes asks standing further away looking down at our reunion, "I was waiting for you to realise that we were standing here" my mom adds in as they both gang up on me.

"Relax, nobody forgot about y'all, I was just giving my babies some love" I explaining pecking their cheeks one more time before going over to hug my two mothers, "Hie Baby B" Ma Dukes coos rubbing on my stomach. Feeling light flutters, I knew that my little angel was awake, "Come feel" I say to the kids placing their palms near the movement making them gasp; "Mia it's baby?" Kai asks curiously.

"Yes the baby is saying hie" I explain to them as they whisper it back leaving kisses on my belly making me pout as I feel myself getting emotional, "Oh no, here comes the waterworks" my mom sighs.

We walk towards the car, putting the bags in the back before pilling into the car, "Do y'all wanna get some food?" I ask secretly hoping that Ma Dukes was gonna throw it down. "Don't worry baby, I know you want homemade food, what do you want?" Ma Dukes asks knowingly as I smile innocently knowing damn well I had prepped for all of the meals I wanted her to make.

"Can you make some tacos please?" I ask looking towards her as she side-eyes me from the passenger seat making me chuckle, "Bet you got everything planned out huh?" my mom comments as I roll my eyes.

Pulling up to the house, I carry a sleeping Yosohn into the house whilst Ma Dukes brings in Kairi, "Welcome to my humble abode, make yourselves comfortable" I announce heading to the kids' bedroom. "I usually let them nap on the same bed cause it helps them sleep for longer" I tell Ma Dukes putting a light blanket over them.

"You ready for the gender reveal?" my mom asks chopping up the peppers and lettuce for the tacos, "Yeah, I'm now ready to know what we're having, is East coming tomorrow?" I ask Ma Dukes. "Yes he is, he said he was coming in later tonight after his show in Florida" she explains as I smack my lips knowing there was no way to avoid seeing him tomorrow.

"I know you're not ready to see him yet baby, but you have to for baby B and the kids, it only benefits them" my mom reasons after noticing my reaction, "I know but it doesn't make it any better, I hate what he did to me and I don't know if I've fully forgiven him" I say seriously. "You have to forgive him, not for yourself but for your kids and your mental health."

"He's the father of your unborn baby and Kai loves you too much for you not to try to create some form of relationship with their father. I know it's hard but it's for the greater good" Ma Dukes expresses. Understanding the necessity of having a relationship with Easton made me nod begrudgingly, "I'll have a talk with him before the baby shower" I conclude; they share a look making me realise that they had set this all up.

Amara: Hey baby mama

Mia: Hey baby, where's my chunky man?

Amara: Damn, fuck me then, he's already down for the count