Butterflies🦋

Chuckling at both East and Mia's awkward stances, Ma Rose merely shakes her head before preparing East's plate, "Good morning mi Hijo, how did you sleep?" she asks slyly noticing how he clears his throat avoiding eye contact

Chuckling at both East and Mia's awkward stances, Ma Rose merely shakes her head before preparing East's plate, "Good morning mi Hijo, how did you sleep?" she asks slyly noticing how he clears his throat avoiding eye contact. "I slept good ma" he replied just as Yosohn walked into the room with syrup smeared all over his face, "Damn, Papa it was good?" Mia asks as he runs towards East.

Without hesitation, East sweeps Yosohn into his arms before walking towards the kitchen sink, "Tank you Dada" the little boy says wrapping his now clean arms around East's as all the grown-ups freeze in shock. The innocence behind the statement didn't reduce the impact of what had been said as Mia choked on a piece of grape that she was chewing causing her mother to rush to her side as East continued to hug Yosohn. Although he was a prominent figure in his life and the father to his unborn sister, East didn't expect Yosohn to call him that, "Mama, mama" a little voice exclaimed rushing into the kitchen.

Kairi ran straight to Mia wrapping her arms around her waist placing several pecks on her protruding belly, "Hie sissy" she whispers causing Mia to sigh in adoration, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Good morning my baby, you slept good?" Mia asks stroking her chubby cheek as she nods in response before East clears his throat, "So you don't see your daddy standing here?" he asks jokingly.

Kairi turned around before running towards her father who held her in his arms along with Yosohn who was slowly dozing off on her shoulder, "Aww my baby boy is sleepy" Mia cooed taking him from his arms. East side-eyed her because she knew damn well Yo was too heavy for her to be carrying him up the stairs, "You know better Mia" he called out after her as she continued to ignore him.

"Don't look at me, you knew she was stubborn before and now you're surprised she ain't changed?" Ma Rose asked raising an eyebrow at the man who simply smacked his lips picking up his plate and heading towards the living room. Reign walked through the door with a drooling Legend in his arms, "What's up everybody?" he called out catching his best friend's attention, "Well if it isn't my favourite godson?" East exclaims grabbing the now excited baby.

"Nigga he's your only godson" Amara mumbled under her breath losing the front door before placing a peck on her son's forehead, "Nobody's talking to you midget" East fired back jokingly shoving Amara who flicked him off. A loud squeal was hard from Legend making them all laugh, "Yeah tell him dada, nobody messes with you mama" Reign chuckled wrapping his arm around his girlfriend's neck.