First Time ( SMUT )

i did not write this imagine i found it on tumblr by mltifics

Warnings: smut, oral, slight fingering

You giggled as Gilbert threw you on your bed. "Gilbert I thought we were going to study!" You exclaimed as he crawled on top of you. "You've studied enough I think your almost as smart as me." Gilbert grinned as he peck your neck.

You let out a light moan as he suck on your sweet spot that made you putty in his hands. His hands slightly grazed your thigh, causing your pussy to get wetter each time he went a little higher.

Gilbert was such a tease and he loved seeing you in desperation it turned him on when you begged for him to touch you.

Gilbert lifted up your dress and pulled down both your underwear and stockings. Gilberts finger now graze your bare thigh slowly going higher each time. "Please Gilbert." You moaned "stop being such a tease." Gilbert smirked as his fingers teased your entrance. "Gilbert." You moaned you grinded your hips towards his finger for friction but it didn't give you any satisfaction.

Just right when his finger was about to enter he pulled away. "Gilbert" you groaned. "Relax darling I want to try something different, better." He grinned.

You gave a confused expression as his head came closer to your pussy. The mere feeling of his breath hitting your bare core drove you crazy. Your pussy was throbbing and it needed contact.

You were caught off guard when Gilbert's tongue entered your folds. "Gilbert" You moaned. His tongue parted your slit from the bottom to the top, he took everything in and devour all of your juices.

Your moans became louder as his thumb rubbed your clit. "Gilbert." You screamed as you felt his curling tongue just go in more deeper and deeper. You began to pull his hair the pleasure ran through your body causing your legs to shake. Your back ache as you rode out your orgasm Gilbert continued to lick you not leaving one little drop.

"Wow that was amazing." You panted. Gilbert lied down next to you exhausted. He gave you kiss tasting a bit of yourself in it.

He sat up on your bed. "Well I think its time for me to go." He started to get up. "Wait." You pulled his wrist and he sat back down. You kneeled in front of him.

"What are you doing?" He asked a little nervous. "You need to be rewarded." You smirked as you unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. You could see his bulge through his underwear.

"I think we need to take care of this." You said as you rubbed his hard cock making him grunt a little.

You pulled down his underwear causing his hard cock to spring out. You looked at it wide eyed. This was your first time doing this. You had overheard a conversation with drunk cousins and how they would do it. You read parts of erotic books in the book store to try and learn and even practice on a banana but this was different.

"First time." Gilbert chuckled. You looked up and nodded. When you pulled down his pants you were confident in your abilities but now all of that confidence left. "Don't worry I'll guide you." His cock was throbbing and needed to be in your mouth.

"First take it in slowly." Gilbert instructed and you listened. You opened your mouth and took in whatever you could. You place your hands on the area that wasn't in your mouth, you read that in a book.

You began to slowly bob your head, Gilbert grabbed your hair and bucked his hips causing his cock to go deeper in your throat you gagged a little, your eyes got teary.

Gilbert closed his eyes as he moaned your name softly, you watch as he basically fucked your throat. "Y/N." He moaned you felt his hips buck even more as he twitched.

"Y/N." He moaned as he grabbed your hair tighter as he came in your mouth you tried to swallow it all but some escaped and dripped down your chin.

"Wow." Gilbert panted. "You did pretty good for this being your first time." You wiped your chin. "I need more practice." You sat down next to him. "You can always practice with me." Gilbert smirked. You smiled at him.

"Well I guess now its time for me to leave." Gilbert said. He got up and you followed him to the door. "See you tomorrow." He grabbed your hand and kissed it before he went running out the door.