The Closet (SMUT-ish)

This imagine was made by 1-800-IMAGINE on Wattpad.

This imagine was originally a gilbert x OC but i changed it to a gilbert x reader and reworded it a bit, so sorry to the og creator if you arent comfortable with me doing so. 

Warning: this imagine you and gilbert just have heavy-ish makeout sesh.

-------------------

The only sounds heard in the classroom was chalk scraping against the slates of my classmates. It was about to be break, which  I was eternally grateful for.

"alright class, set your slates down its breaktime." Mr. Phillips said in an unamused tone most likely relieved he gets a break from us as well. I stayed with the girls for a little, half listening to whatever they were talking about, but soon got bored and went over to Gilbert and his friends.

"Oh look Gilbert its your girlfriend!" Billy exclaimed, causing my face to turn a light shade of pink.

"Just ignore them." Gilbert whispered in my ear. I nodded my head.

"So what are you boys talking about over here?" I asked.

" Well, we were just talking about how much Gilbert stares at you in class." Moody says with a slight smirk, causing me to frown.

"You'll never give it up now will you."  I said shaking my head at him.

Gilbert grabbed my hand and led me outside after talking to the boys for a little longer after that, clearly irritated by them. " Are you alright?"  I asked, earning a nod from Gilbert. " I'm alright the boys just wont stop bothering me, anyways why'd you leave the girls?" Gil asked curiously.

"I just got bored and decided to head over to you." I said calmly with a smile, as Gilbert opened the door to the supply closet for me.

We're now in the supply closet sitting in our usual chairs. I sat down next to Gilbert, with my head resting on his shoulder.

"You alright?" He asks me again.

"Yea, I'm just...tired." I say with a small yawn.

"Well will this help wake you up?" Gilbert said, I was now sitting on his lap, as he leaned forward giving me a kiss lasting for a few seconds. " Of course it would."  I said with a smile as I leaned forward to give Gilbert a deeper kiss. Our lips moved in a perfect rhythm as his arms wrapped around my waist, and my arms slowly made there way around his neck. I gasped slightly when he pulled my body closer to his giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue circled in my mouth as my tongue gained entry to his mouth. Our tongues swirled in each others mouths as he sucked on my lower lip. His lips moved to my jawline making their way to my neck, I tilted my head back so he could have easier access. He sucked on my collar bone causing me to let out a low moan.

" You like that" He asked seductively. I nodded my head yes, and he lowered his mouth towards my chest. A moan escaped my lips as he sucked on my upper breast, leaving a love bite.  He moved his lips back toward my neck leaving another small hickey, that was easily visible. My hands gripped his hair as he continued sucking on my neck. I arched my neck back up to a normal position, then lowered my head down to his neck. I sucked on his sweet spot near his upper neck towards the ear, Getting a low moan from him. I moved down towards his collar bone sucking on it  leaving more love bites. Our lips collided once again, then soon departing.

"Woah" I finally say out of breath.

"Wow" Gilbert said with a smile.

"We should probably head outside before they wonder where we went." He reminds me, I get up from his lap walking over to fix the chairs. "Oh my, Y/N..." Gil said as he looked at me. "What?" I say slightly confuse, Gilbert let out a small chuckle before saying "Your covered in love bites." I blushed " Your neck is also covered in love bites." i said.

"Yea but yours are everywhere. On your collarbone, neck, ear, and on your upper breasts, but thankfully that's covered." Gilbert said as he opened the door. " Oh well." I said with a sigh. We sat down by a tree completely out of breath, right before Billy and his friends walked up to us. "Oh my god...you guys didn't..no..you wouldnt Gilbert..." Billy said while he let out a laugh. Gilberts cheeks turn pink as I squeezed his hand tighter. " We didn't do anything."  Gilbert said "Well you sure did something, all those love bites on you and Y/Ns necks." Moody says earning a laugh from the boys.

The girls heard the whole commotion, and came to check it out. No one knew me and Gilbert were officially together, so i already knew ruby was about to collapse. Diana was the first to notice "Y/N/N..."

"Y/N/N...really? why would you do this to Ruby?" Josie pye said in horror, Ruby collapsing to the floor beside her. Tillie walked over to me, before whispering "Was it at least good, or worth it?" Causing me to giggle. "Yes, and it was amazing." I whispered back. Earning a giggle from Tillie.

The school bell rang, signaling for us to come back inside. I got up from where i was sitting, gripping Gilberts hand tightly. We knew we had took it to far and we didn't want to see the consequences. We slowly walked to class, Gilbert trying to calm my nerves. "Just breathe." Gilbert whispered as my breathing slowed down back to normal. As we stepped inside the classroom immediately went silent. Love bites can be easily seen from every angle, including from behind. Mr. Philips turned around in horror, to see Gilbert and I slowly walking in, setting down our coats. 

"Well, well look what we have here." Mr. Philips said slowly, while walking towards us. He grabbed us by the hem of our clothes and pulled us to the front of the class. 

"D you see children?  Love bites, seen o the neck, ear, back neck, jawline, collarbone, and  another place i dot even want to mention." Mr. Philips said making me turn a ight shade of pink. How did he see the love bites on my breast if there covered?

"Did you do this Gilbert?" He asked while pointing to my neck. "Yes, sir i did." Gilbert responded clearly embarrassed. "And you, Y/N did you give Blythe these wicked bites?" He said while shoving me toward Gilbert. "Yes" I said, and mumbled something under my breath. "What did you say?" Mr. Philips questioned me, I stayed quiet for a second then said " I'm sure you've never given or even gotten a love bite considering you are as single as can be and have not yet found a man."  I gave him a sarcastic smile. "Both of you out!" he shouted.

After we heard him yell we bolted to get our stuff laughing at how easy it was to make him that mad. We never liked Mr. Philips you could imagine why. Once we got our stuff we made our way back to my house, since my parents were out of town ;)

A/N: Hi its been almost a year i haven't been feeling very motivated and i was super busy im so sorry for not updating for almost a whole year lmao, thank you all so much for 7k reads I really appreciate it i will be happy to say I will definitely  be updating more <333