Good to Him (Smut 🌶️)

Very to the point lol, I did not write this the author is @twoidiotwriter1 on tumblr, enjoyy

"You're going to take it all," He mutters right next to your ear, grinding against you, "and you're going to be quiet about it, otherwise someone might see you... You don't want that, do you?"
You don't answer, to be honest the thought of someone finding Gilbert fucking you into oblivion isn't exactly what you'd call a nightmare. His hand tightens on your hip and you suck in a sharp breath.
"Unless you do want it?" You can almost see him smirking, his buldge rubbing up and down behind you. "Would you like that, love? Want me to fuck you in front of everyone?"
You turn slightly to palm his dick over the fabric of his pants. "Please Gil... Please, touch me..."
"I am touching you, dear..."
"Gilbert," You groan, hastily unzipping his pants. "If you don't fuck me right in this instant, I swear to God I'll fight you."
"I've always known you like it rough," He jokes.
Your boyfriend turns you around roughly, forcing you to face the wall, you're not a fan of this position, watching Gilbert as he falls apart is one of your favorite things in the world, but you're so needy you can't bring yourself to protest against it.
Gilbert pumps his length a few times before yanking down your clothes and placing the tip in your entrance, he moans at the feeling, you're warm and inviting, he kisses your neck and you let out a whine that makes his knees weak.
He doesn't waste time before quickly pounding into you from behind, if you weren't in such an open space, he would take his sweet time to get you ready for him, but he's desperate, and you don't have all night.
"You're perfect," He pants, Gilbert's hands move all over your body in a frantic attempt to ground himself, one of them ends up on your throat. "You'll be good to me, won't you, Y/N?"
"Yes," You moan, hand closing around his gently. "Yes Gil, I'll be so good..."
"You take me so well..." He grunts, pressing his hips tighter against your ass. "Be good, Y/N, give me a kiss..."
Your head moves to the side and his lips land on yours instantly, it's a sloppy movement, both of you focused on your releases, your free hand moves to his bum and you give a little squeeze, pushing him deeper inside you, Gilbert groans.
His hand leaves your throat and seizes your own, pinning it above you, in a quick movement he grabs the other one and places it on the same place.
He's rough, and you can feel his cock deep inside you every time he thrusts back in, you feel yourself floating in bliss, you're so close...
"Let go," Gilbert kisses your temple, short and beautiful noises come out of his mouth between each word he says. "Cum for me, Y/N, you're doing so well..."
Your orgasm arrives abruptly, triggered by his praise, you squeeze him and he can feel your walls spasming around him. His movements turn erratic, and with a loud groan he cums inside you.
Gilbert keeps you close, hips sttutering as he slows down, he doesn't stop until you're both too sensitive to keep going.
"I love you," You sigh dreamily, behind you Gilbert chuckles.
"That's awkward, I only see you as a friend."
You swat his arm playfully and his laughter increases.
"I'm sorry, but I find that hard to believe when you're still inside me."
"You're a very close family friend."
"Oh, fuck off!" You snort, pushing him away.
He moves out of you, leaving you empty, you don't have time to get sad about it though, because as soon as you turn around he cups your face and kisses you deeply.
"I love you too," He brushes some hairs away from your forehead, "more than words can express."
You smile, pecking his lips once more before looking over his shoulder, now that your horniness has vanished, you feel a little selfconscious.
"Can we please get dress and go home now? I keep thinking a bee's gonna sting my ass if I stand in the garden for another minute..."
Gilbert chortles, but he nods. "Let's go home, love."