Marry me?!

Dhruvi, a girl in her early 20s, had recently shifted to Mumbai to her relatives place. She had just finished her graduation and hence her uncle decided to get her married in one of the richest families from their social circle.

Arjun Mehra, the owner of Mehra Industries who had just returned from UK after finishing his post graduation. His father decided to marry him off as he knew, only a simple small town girl would obey his tantrums and tolerate his arrogant and bratty nature.

 His father decided to marry him off as he knew, only a simple small town girl would obey his tantrums and tolerate his arrogant and bratty nature

Dhruvi had a crush on him since the day she saw his photograph. But unfortunately they hadn't met before the wedding as Arjun wasn't interested in getting married but his parents had made the firm decision and he was left with no choice to escape! The wedding took place within a week after the families nodded a 'Yes'!

---------------------------------
On the wedding Day --

The Mehras had arrived at the wedding destination.
Arjun and his best friend Dev were roaming restlessly in the groom room where they were waiting for the wedding to start.

Dev : "Thik se taiyar ho ja....sirf 2 ghante bache hai azadi ke....ye to acha hua ke pandit ne mahurat dekhne me galti kardi 7 ki jagah 9 baje ka mahurat nikala.... ab tuje thoda or time mil jayega afsos karne ke lie😂🤣" He mocked.

Arjun threw his dupatta aside that he was wearing around his neck and loosened the top two buttons of his shervani.

Arjun : "Tuje mazak suj raha hai? Yaha meri lagi padi hai.... yaar muje shaadi nai karni hai...i still love her... tu...tu ek kam kar...tu ja or us ladki se keh de...ke me usse shadi nahi kar sakta or vo yaha se chali jaye"

Dev : "tu abhi bhi nahi samaj raha mere bhai....problem vo ladki nahi hai...problem tere parents hai, vo Pooja ke saath jo tera scene hua tha...uske baad aunty itna gussa hai ke shaadi to teri karva hi chodenge!😀 & ek sec....u love her??

Arjun biting his nails : "I think so!"😝

Dev: "Kya matlab??"

Arjun : "Yaar.....vo meri ex-girlfriend thi...or family friend thi isliye bat thodi si bigad gai mere or uske dad ke bich....iska ye matlab thodi ke kisiko bhi utha kar shaadi karva denge?!"