Chapter 4

A few days later, Lip walked back into his bedroom, seeing Carl getting dressed, but not seeing the twins.

"Hey Carl, you seen Ian and Lil?" he asked the boy.

"Um, they were gone when I woke up" he replied. Lip pulled up his mattress, pulling out the folder and walked into Debbie's room. Looking out the window, he saw the van and instantly knew where they were.

The twins were listening to music, when they saw Lip climb into the passenger seat, making Lilith move to sit on Ian's lap.

"How can that be good for you? Or.....or that?" Lip stated, pointing in the at the cut out pages of naked men. Lilith glared at her brother, while hugging Ian closer.

"How can that be good for you?" This caused Ian to snap, and snatch the folder from his brothers hands.

"You know what's not funny?" Ian spat.

"You, ever" he said, taking a drag of his cigarette, not before Lip took it.

The van was silent for a while, no one knowing what to say. Until finally, Lip spoke up.

"Anybody before Kash?" He asked his brother curiously.

"Just one" the red head mumbled, not making eye contact with Lip.

"Yeah? Who?"

"I'm not telling you, all right?" Ian quickly said, now looking at his brother.

"All right, name a single time I've let you down" Lip said.

"He's got a point carrot" Lilith mumbled, making her twin sigh.

"It was a kid at school" he started.

"All right, I guess it doesn't matter because, I mean he's long gone now anyways, but.....Roger Spikey" he finally said. Lip looked shocked, while Lilith just snorted.

"Fucking donkey dick Roger Spikey? The original master beef-meister? Did...did he start that rumour?" Lip laughed, seeing his sister shake his head with a smirk.

"Not a rumour" she answered, but she soon realised what she said and saw her brothers now looking at her.

"How would you know that?" They asked.

"I ugh, I just do" Lilith answered, while shrugging her shoulders, not looking at the boys.

"No, but seriously, like....like up the ass?" Their brother asked, looking at Ian.

"Do you get used to that? Can someone get used to that? I mean, I mean the whole point of the digestive system is on-way traffic.....it just is" he explained. The twins looked to each other, not before laughing loudly.

"What? What?"

"Just is.....Like we're only giving our lungs a fucking smoke, right?" Lilith said through laughs, making the boys laugh harder.

After a while the three made their way back inside, seeing that Steve had made breakfast. Lilith's eyes brighten when seeing a plate of pancakes, and quickly grabbed them. Both Ian and Lip smiling in amusement at their sister, then to help place more food on the table.

"Somebody wanna get the pancakes?" Steve asked, but everyone looked at Lilith, who was already stuffing her face with the delicious food.

"No need Steve, bunny has it covered" Debbie giggled.

Steve looked over and laughed along with the siblings, causing Lilith to look at them with a mouth full of food.

Fiona walked down the stairs to see her siblings all sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

"What's all this?" She asked, walking over to Steve.

"Debbie is the only person I know who wakes up earlier than I do. And I told her I never eat breakfast but she said it's her favourite meal. And since its her birthday...." this made everyone look at their sister, and to deny that it was her birthday.

"Steve you really are gullible" Lilith chuckled, grabbing another pancake, but gasped when Ian took it off her plate. The girl looked at him in pure horror, but the boy just grinned and started eating.

"Sleep with one eye open, Carrot" she said, squinting her eyes at him.

"Come at me, Bunny" He challenged, squinting his eyes as well. They stared at each other for while, but Lilith stopped when she saw a pancake on her plate. Turning she saw that it was Carl who out it there.

"Aww thanks Carl. See this is why he's my favourite sibling" she cooed, squishing his cheeks and hugging him tight, all the while glaring at her offended twin. If it were anyone else hugging him like that he would pull away, but when it comes to Lilith, he could never pull away.

"Okay, 15 minutes before school, tops" Fiona said, placing a plate of bacon down, all the while ordering the kids to do their chores after breakfast.

Sorry this is so short, I didn't know what else to write.