Chapter 7

A lot has happened in the last few days. Lip getting beaten up by Mickey and his brothers, having an old lady pretend to be aunt Ginger and right now, Ian and Lilith are on their way to the Milkovich house.

When they got there, the two hid behind some bins. Not at all knowing that their brother Lip, was coming up behind them. Tapping Lilith on the shoulder, she yelled and almost smacked him with the killing bad.

"Fucking hell Lip" she cursed, making the boy chuckle.

"So what's the plan?" He asked the twins.

"Smash Mickey over the head when he comes out of the house" Lilith explained.

"What about the other brothers?" Lip asked.

"I'll take care of them" she shrugged, causing her brother to shake his head.

"No, I'll fight them off while you guys run"

"This is my problem, all right, not yours" Ian stated, trying to get his siblings to back off. But of course they didn't listen.

The front door to the Milkovich's house opened, and instead of Mickey walking out, it was Mandy.

Clenching her jaw, Lilith quickly got up and stormed her way towards the girl. Her brothers followed behind trying to get her to stop, knowing that she was gonna go ape shit on the girl.

"Hey Mandy! What's this I hear about you telling your brothers that Ian 'did' things to you, huh?" Lilith sneered, pointing the bat at the girl.

"He did, your brother is a pervert" Mandy spat back, although she was nervous seeing that her best friend was holding a bat close to her head.

This made Lilith's blood boil, and caused her to shove the girl harshly. But before she could say anything else, Lip pulled her back and Ian stood in front of her.

"I'm gay" Ian said loudly, making Mandy stop walking and slowly turn to him.

"Wait, really?" She wondered.

"Yes really, now you better get your brothers to back the fuck off" Lilith spat, still pissed off at her supposed best friend.

"Okay, okay I will" she assured, feeling guilty for what she did and for pissing off her best friend.

"Good, now I'm going home. I better not hear you causing any more shit" she threatened, but then flashed Mandy a small smile.

Turning, her and Lip walked back home.

"You know, I forgot how scary you can be" Lip laughed, nudging his sister lightly.

"Yeah well, she along with Mickey fucked with my brothers" she shrugged. It was silent for a while, until the two looked at each other and started laughing.

"Come on Bunny, let's go home and drink some beers" he said, throwing an arm around his sister's shoulders.

Back to Ian and Mandy, the two decided to go for a walk.

"Does she usually act like that?" Mandy wondered.

"Who Lilith? Yeah, she's always been protective of the family, especially me. Ever since she found out a few years ago about me being gay, she had been even more protective of me. She says she afraid that someone will find out and bash me" he said, walking down a hill.

"But don't take her anger to heart, that's just how she is and well, not to mention she has a short temper anyway" he finished.

"Oh I know, I remember when Mickey purposely tripped her over, she almost broke his arm. It was pretty funny actually. What's more funny is that she acts a lot like Mickey" Mandy giggled.

"Oh, don't tell her that. She'll probably end up tying you to the train tracks" this made the two laugh.

Once Lilith and Lip got home, the girl went straight to the basement. Sitting at her work table, she started tinkering with a gadget she had been working on.

Lilith didn't know how long she had spent down there, but that didn't stop her from her work. That is until Ian and Mandy walked in the basement, and saw the girl hunched over some metal.

They were amazed at all the things that were spread out through the area.

"You made all these things?" Mandy suddenly asked, making Lilith jump and ended up getting zapped. The girl fell to the floor, groaning while holding her hand.

"Oh shit, Lil. I'm so sorry" Mandy cried out, rushing to her side with Ian by her side.

"I-its fine, don't wo-worry it happens a-all the time" the girl stuttered with a laugh, her hand feeling all tingly. Once the two pulled her up, and sat her down, they looked to see what she was making.

"What are you making, bunny?" Ian asked his sister, looking closely at the gadget.

"I haven't quite finished it yet, but when you push this button, it will disable a cars alarm system. So when you wanna break into someones car, you just press the button and done, you have yourself a car without any interruptions" she explained. When she didn't hear a reply, the girl turned to see her best friend and brother looking at her in amazement.

"What?" She asked, wondering why they were staring at her weirdly.

"That's fucking awesome, do you know how much money you'd get for making these?" Mandy squealed.

"I guess, but I'm only making the one. I found out that Steve steals cars and sells them. So I thought I'd make it a little easier for him" she shrugged, not thinking it was a big deal.

"Wow Lil, you never cease to amaze me" Ian gushed, pulling his sister into a tight hug, causing the girl to whine and try to pull away. But that made him hold her tighter, and laugh.