Chapter 16

It was after school now, and Lilith decided that she would go pay Mickey a visit. When she told an what he plan was, he spent most of the day teasing her about it and kept calling Mickey her boyfriend.

Of course the girl would just roll her eyes at him, but in her mind she did wonder whether or not Mickey liked that way or what she just a good fuck to him.

Right now, Lilith was sitting on the visitors side of the room and watched with a small smile as Mickey walked in with his crutches. The two grabbed the phones, Mickey being the first to speak.

"Thanks for putting money in my commissary account. I was running low on smokes" He said, not entirely looking her in the eyes.

"Awe, we don't want you running out of smokes do we?" Lilith teased with a slight pout, and surprisingly gaining a small smile from the boy in front of her.

"Shut up, red" For some reason butterflies could be felt in Lilith's stomach, when hearing Mickey call her that and she couldn't help the grin on her face show.

"So, how long you got, jailbird?" Lilith asked, looking into Mickey's blue eyes.

"I don't know. Supposed to be a year, right? Maybe only a couple of months if i don't do anything stupid" Mickey replied, making Lilith looking at him with a curious face.

"Like what?" She asked, watching as Mickey looked at someone who was sitting further down from him.

"Like stab the fat Mick who keeps trying to steal my Jell-O!" He yelled.

"Who me?" The unknown man asked.

"Yeah" The Milkovich responded, making Lilith chuckle and shake his head at him.

Mickey looked back at the girl, and couldn't help but let his eyes wonder over the girl's face. He won't ever admit it, but he's thought about her while he's been locked up and he sort of missed her.

"I miss you" Lilith muttered, and it almost made Mickey smile but instead chose to threaten her.

"You say that again, I'll rip you tongue out of your head" Chuckling to herself while looking at him, she could see his lips curve into a smile which made him look away slightly. The girl then decided to rile him up a bit more and put her hand on the glass that was separating them.

"Take your hands off the fucking glass" He said, making Lilith laugh.

"Alright, Mick. I gotta go, I'll uh--I'll see you whenever i guess" She muttered, and was about to get up and leave before a voice stopped her.

"Will you--will you come back?" Mickey asked quietly, not making eye contact with the girl.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be sure to add more money to your account. Bye Mick" She waved, and then left without hearing his response.

"See ya, red"

Sorry this is a short chapter, my brain is just not working today.