Chapter 10

"When you get your SAT results back and see how great Lip did it's another buck 50" Karen said.

"And we do this today?" The guy asked, making Lilith roll her eyes.

"No. Today's session is booked. Three weeks" The red head said, but it seemed as though the guy still didn't get it.

"So i sit next to you while you take the test?" He asked, looking at Lip.

"No. He's pretending to be you. You can't be there" Ian answered.

"Why would they think you're me?" Lilith groaned at how stupid this guy was, making Ian chuckle quietly.

"I'll have an ID that say's i am you" Lip stated.

"But what if they ask me for my ID?"

"I'm going to make a fake ID" Lip said.

"But I'm tall" the guy said. Lilith was getting more and more frustrated by the minute, and decided to speak up.

"Oh my god. No wonder my brother is taking the SAT's for you. He will have an ID that'll have your name on it, but it will have his picture on it. He will take the test for you, so you don't have to be there when he takes it. Do you understand?" Lilith snapped, making the guy swallow nervously, and nod as he handed over the money to Lip.

"Saturday night. What time do i pick you up?" he asked, while looking at Karen.

"Seven" the blonde replied with a smile. Once the guy left, Lip turned to Karen.

"You're dating Oompa now?" he asked, making the twins smirk at each other knowing that Lip was jealous.

"He doesn't talk much. It's fun" Karen said, as the three walked into the school.

Later in the day, Ian, Lip, Karen and Lilith were in the bathroom smoking a joint.

"So you guys going to the parent-teacher conference tonight?" Karen asked the three Gallagher siblings.

"No, we kinda need a parent for that" Lilith laughed with her brothers.

"Hey Louise got an A on her paper you wrote for her English class. How do you keep doing that?" Karen asked Lip.

"Well, to master the art of the book report you just take any novel, no matter when it was written and you argue that the main character is a latent homosexual" Lip explained, making the twins scoff at their brother.

'No, seriously, seriously. Now, most English teachers are either gay and agree or they're straight, but too scared to disagree and get labelled as intolerant" he said, making the others laugh. Then in walked Double f and his friend.

"Eighteen seventy!" he cheered, as he bro hugged Lip.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it" he grinned.

"Perfect for the big 10. Happy to help man"

"You more than helped. Now i'll definitely be a bet swilling, roofie slipping, fighting Illini next year. Alright right" then off he went, leaving his friend behind.

"What happened, Tire? Not satisfied with your results?" Lilith asked the teenage boy.

"haven't come back yet" he replied, looking from the girl back to Lip.

"I better not look stupid" he said.

"Hey, listen, there's one last testing session this year, so tell your friends" Ian said.

"Don't tell me what do to" the teen said, as he left the bathroom.

"Why do we help people we hate?" Karen sighed.