Chapter 6

So last night was.....eventful. Mandy had been waiting for Ian and Lilith in the back of a supply truck, scaring both of them greatly. Then when they got home, the night got even more interesting. Lilith knew what was going to happen, so she just went to her room.

Not too long after, Carl came up all huffy because Mandy told him to fuck off. THEN, Mandy left the house in tears. When Ian came upstairs, he instantly told Lilith what happened. Of course she believed him, even if he wasn't gay, he wouldn't lay a hand on a girl ever.

But when Lilith woke up the next morning, she knew something bad was gonna happen. There was no way in hell Mandy wouldn't tell her brothers, which would mean that they would hunt Ian down and beat the shit out of him.

The Gallagher's were eating breakfast, until Kev rushed in asking for his toaster. Lilith looked over and saw Carl melting two figurines over Kev's toaster.

"Yo, yo, yo, Destructo. That's my toaster" Kev exclaimed, pulling Carl away from the toaster.

"I'm trying to make melted man" Carl snickered, holding two melted figures together.

"Yeah, well use a blowtorch like a normal kid" he replied.

Lilith chuckled and walked to her younger brother.

"Hey C, how about later, me and you go to the basement and use the blowtorch, and we can make as many melted men as you'd like, huh" she offered, making his face brighten and to leap into her arms.

"You're the best sister ever" he cheered, then pulled away.

"Goddman it. The gas bill's late. No wonder it's freezing in here" Fiona complained in annoyance.

"Hey Fi, I've got some cash that can go towards it" said Lilith, as she handed her sister $200.

"Where did you get this from?" Fiona wondered, looking at her sister in worry.

"You're not selling drugs are you? Or working the corner?" This made Lilith nearly choke on her coffee.

"Jeez Fi, god no. I'd like to go to West Point without a record on my hands. Don't worry, it's all legal, okay" the girl reassured her stressed out sister.

Eventually, everyone had to leave for school. As they were on their way, Lip decided to ask where Lilith got the money from.

"Hey, Lil. Where did you get that money from?" He asked, watching as she took a drag of her cigarette.

"Yeah, I'm curious as well" Ian piped up  causing the girl to sigh.

"Okay fine. Mandy and I started this thing like, a year ago. She goes out and finds things, like computers, phones, tv's etc and she gives them to me to fix and sell. And because once I've sold whatever it is, I make sure to give Mandy half" she explained quickly. Her brothers looked at her in surprise and awe.

"Wait, you can fix stuff like that?" Asked Lip in amazement.

"Yup, give me anything electronic and I can fix it. I can also make a bunch of shit too. Like bombs, metal detectors, police radars and all sorts of handy things" at the end of her sentence, she was stopped by Lip.

"You can make bombs?!" He breathed out, looking at her in concern.

"Ya, we learnt it in ROTC training. You know, in WW1 and 2, they would use tin cans or jars, and would put nails, bits of glass, metal and other things in them. Then they would throw them at the enemy, next thing you know, you're getting cut up by bits of shrapnel and nails" with that said she skipped off towards the school, leaving her gobsmacked brothers behind.

"She concerns me sometimes" Lip mumbled.

"Try being her twin" Ian laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, the twins were back at work again. Ian behind the fridges, while Lilith worked on packing the shelves.

Suddenly, Mickey, Iggy and Joey Milkovich walked in, making Lilith look at them wide eyed. She knew exactly why they were here.

"Ian Gallagher!!! You messed with the wrong girl" Mickey yelled, making Ian quickly run out and into the back area.

The three brothers ran after him, Mickey nearly getting him  but luckily Ian closed and locked the door on him just in time.

"Get out here Gallagher. Mandy told use what you did, you piece of shit" Mickey yelled angrily, trying to bash the door down. Lilith quickly walked around the corner, gaining their attention.

"Milkovich, there's a door in the back. He's gone by now" she said, hoping they would buy it. Fortunately, they did and the older ones ran out, leaving Mickey to walk up to the girl.

He got real close to her, she could feel his breathe on her neck.

"You better tell you brother that this isn't over, okay sweets?" He whispered, almost making her shiver at the feeling.

"Yeah, whatever. Now fuck off" she snapped pushing him away, making him smirk at her. Then off he went, out the front. Sighing, Lilith looked to Kash, who gave her a sympathetic look. The girl walked to the back door, knocking on it lightly.

"Carrot, they're gone now. You can come out" she heard the door unlock, making her step back. The face of her fearful twin appeared.

"You know I didn't do anything, right?" He asked his sister and boss.

"Of course not, Carrot. Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you" she reassured him, while giving him a warm hug, in which he returned.