4:: Smooth like Butter👒

No negative/hate comments, please!! I'm only doing this for fun!

LISTEN TO THIS SONG-- IT'S A SONG MADE FOR LAW, AND IT'S SO GOOD. THE VOICE TOO. I KNOW THIS SONG IS ABOUT LAW EXPLAINING HOW DANGEROUS HE AND HIS ABILITY ARE, BUT STILL. ESPECIALLY WHEN I UNDERSTAND JAPANESE, LIKE- HDUAYGYFGIASGFYIEG

Okay, anyways... TYSM FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES- I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET SO MANY VOTES!! ILYSM!!

Second Person's POV

There was a rule that you, Ace, Luffy, and Sabo all made together: 150 fights everyday.

50 fights with each person.

You were way too over powered in your fallen Angel form, so you all agreed that you will just fight in your normal human form.

But there still were two skills you could still use out of the fallen Angel form: Nagareboshi boost and star flash.

Using these skills in all your 150 fights kind of tired you out tho, which was probably why you had been getting such a good sleep recently.

"Damn it! I keep on losing to her and she's 2 years younger than me..." Ace mumbled out while staring at the blackboard that showed the scores.

Ace vs (Y/N)
19    vs     31

"You're just weak lmao." You answered, causing a tick mark to form on Ace's forehead.

"Did she just use 'lmao' in real life...?" Sabo sweatdropped before heaving out a sigh, "At least you got a two digits number against her, Ace..."

Sabo vs (Y/N)
9        vs        41

"Does that make me weak too...? I didn't win any match!" Luffy asked sadly.

Luffy vs (Y/N)
0         vs       50

"No Luffy, you just need to train more." You told him with a smile while patting his head, tilting your head down at him.

"Yosh! I'm gonna work even harder if you say so!"

"Why does he always get the positive replies!?" Ace shouted while you and Luffy ignored him and continued to converse.

"I swear, Luffy just came and stole (Y/N) from us..." Ace kicked the ground before looking back up at Sabo. "I don't know what but it kind of pisses me off."

"I guess that's what we get for being the oldest..." Sabo sweated.

~✨💫🌟⭐️~

"WHAT!! You don't like ramen!?!?" Ace backed away from you.

"Nope."

(Author: Don't hate me for this, but I don't like ramen. I think Soumen is okay, and I like spaghetti, just not ramen.)

Ace gave you a side eye, "You're weird as hell."

"You know Ace, you're handsome and all, I bet you'd already have a girlfriend (yes, at the age of 10) if it wasn't for your personality." You shook your head in disappointment.

"—!!///" Ace froze, his face turning red from your 'insult'. (More like a compliment to him ig)

You huffed proudly, "That's what I thought. You have no come backs for that, huh?"