10:: ISLAND!!!

~✨💫🌟⭐️~

Second Person's POV

"Uhm..." you stared at a giant bag placed in front of you, sweating, "What exactly am I supposed to do with all these money...?"

Whitebeard grinned, "Use it however you want!! It's the first island you're ever gonna set foot to after setting out to the sea. I'm sure you also need some clothes too."

The money was WAY more than you could ever spend for clothes, but alright. (Nami prob would spend them in seconds, but she's not Nami.)

If this was a more polite, nice person. They would refuse first. But you weren't letting this kind of offer pass...

"If you insist," you smiled happily, "thanks!!"

After you left, Whitebeard smiled, looking at the door. "She's one fun little brat, isn't she?" (This is a compliment.)

"Woah!" Ace let out a sound of shock when he saw your money, "You have so much money— you should give me some!!"

You smiled, "Oh, sure!! Here—" you pretended to hand him some money before slapping his hand away, "—of course not! Who do you think I am?"

He held onto his red, slapped hand, "This isn't fair! Why do you get like quadruple amount the money I get when you're not even on our crew!?!?"

"Guess that's Karma for you, Ace" You stuck your tongue out and made an L sign.

Deja Vu, everyone?

"You're still mad about that!?"

"Hm. I don't know, Ace. Am I?" You questioned him sarcastically.

"But I'll starve to death in this islandddd...." Ace ran his hands down his face.

"You eat and run in almost every restaurant you go to, Ace... I don't seem to find a problem here." Said a voice.

When you turned around, it was Thatch.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Ace hit the side of his fist against his other palm, in a convinced manner.

Thatch turned to you, "Anyways, I just dropped by to tell you that I'll be shopping around the foods' market if you need me."

Seeing him wave and disappear into the island, Ace tugged on your clothes. "Let's go (Y/N), I'm hungry."

"No way, I don't wanna be involved in your eat and run. Go do that yourself." You turned away and started walking off the ship.

"What the hell (Y/N), you're such a fake ass friend!" He gave you a thumbs down and jumped off of the ship, going on his way on a search for food.

"Yeah, yeah." You waved him off before starting to look around for stores.

That's what he gets for making fun of you all he wanted when you were sick.

After a while, you got a good amount of clothes and daily needs.

Shopping for clothes were such a pain in the butt, especially with having no one to accompany you with.