6:: Fire

I'm too lazy to write the Winter part where they train with Naguri so I'm skipping those two episodes lol, sorry. I also want to start the Romance Dawn arc alreadyyyyyyy

~✨💫🌟⭐️~

Second Person's POV

A lot of things happened in these past months. You, Ace, Sabo, and Luffy met a pirate captain named Naguri, and trained under him over winter in exchange of helping him build a pirate ship to go find his old crew mates again. Your physical skill got so much better, you felt stronger now.

Ace, Luffy, and Sabo also started fighting about who will be the captain, and decided to decide the captain by defeating a big tiger. Although Ace was the one that defeated the tiger, he also got help from the other two, so he decided to not become the captain because of that reason. He hasn't given up on it, tho.

Because you are a girl and you might get targeted more than the boys, (bc the "bad guys" always think girls are "weaker") Naguri also taught you some Martial arts that don't need much physical strengths, so you don't need to waste your energy on those kinds of people. (Aikido)

Everything went back to normal after Naguri set out to the sea in spring-- or you thought so, until Ace and Luffy came back without Sabo one day.

You were outside, experimenting with your powers, waiting for the boys to come back home (hideout) from the gray terminal as usual. When you heard the foot steps, you expected them to be there with grins on their face like usual. Instead, they had grim expressions-- Sabo wasn't even there with them.

You slowly tilted your head to the side.

"Where's... Sabo?" They looked down at the floor, hearing your clueless response.

"His dumbass parents took him away..." Ace gritted his teeth.

"Sorry (Y/N)!! We couldn't save him! The guys were too strong!" Luffy crouched down with watery eyes. Ace then explained everything that happened at the grey terminal and how they now had to work with Bluejam pirates.

If you were there, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

If you weren't being lazy like you always were, maybe you could've saved him.

You forced a smile on your face.

"I'm sure we will... find a way to get him back."

~✨💫🌟⭐️~

You followed Ace and Luffy to Bluejam Pirates to work under them.

You covered your shooting star birthmark with a bandage, and never turned into your Fallen Angel form in front of them, (is there other ways to put it other than 'Fallen Angel Form'?? It sounds so goofy😭) since people in this island were apparently very blind and would not be able to recognize you as long as they can't see your birthmark and the wings.

"What!? Burn down the gray terminal!? Why are you doing that!?" Ace yelled at the Captain of the pirate crew.

"You fool! Don't yell! We can't let anyone else know about this!" The captain yelled.

"This is serious!! We gotta tell everyone about this! He's a bad guy as I thought!!" Luffy panicked.

"What are you doing this for?" You questioned calmly with a slight glare.

"The world government will be coming here soon, and the Celestial dragons will be on the ship too. The people in the kingdom don't want them seeing the dirty Grey Terminal, so why not burn them along with the people?" Replied Bluejam with a smirk.