Chapter 1

Author's note:

Sequel time!!!

I'm very excited to write it and I hope you all love it!!!

If you are reading this book and didn't know there is a book before it, well there is.

It's called The Alpha Is My Mate. If you read it first, it would make this book a lot easier to understand.

Anyways, I love all my readers and hope you enjoy!

Happy reading!!!

----------

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I turn over and knock my alarm clock to the ground, silencing it.

I get up and head to my bathroom for a shower.

After a nice, relaxing 15 minute shower, I get out and dry off.

I put on some high waisted jean shorts with a flowing navy tank top. I slip on my gray Vans and head down for breakfast.

Once I reach the last step I hear my parents talking.

"Good morning kitten." My dad says and presses a kiss to my mom's forehead.

"Good morning Mason." My mom replies back.

"You look gorgeous as always baby. I don't know how you do it." My father compliments her.

Then for the next five minutes is silence. Just to be sure they're still alive, I walk into the kitchen.

The sight I see makes me wanna puke.

My mom is hoisted up on the counter with her hands in my father's hair.

My dad is gripping my mom's waist while basically shoving his tongue down her throat.

"Ewwwwww!!! Knock it off! We eat on that counter." I shriek.

My parents then break apart. My mom looks a little embarrassed but mostly amused. My dad however, looks rather proud of himself and smirks.

"Sorry baby girl. Didn't mean to scare ya." My dad playfully remarks.

"More like make me lose my appetite." I mumble when he walks over and presses a kiss to the top of my head.

My mom and dad both just laugh and brush it off.

Believe it or not, this is a regular thing for us. Me catching my parents doing PDA.

I don't really mind that much. I'm just glad they have a strong bond and love each other so much. And I guess PDA is their way of showing it, sadly.

"Harmony honey, sit down. Your breakfast is ready." My mom tells me.

Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Harmony Riddle. I'm the only daughter of Alpha Mason and Luna Paisley. I'm 16 years old and I'm a werewolf. We run the Blood Stone pack. I haven't found my mate yet. Supposedly, you're 18 when you find your mate but over the years, things have changed.

You can now find your mate as long as you have had your first shift.

Which I have.

My mom is excited for me to find my mate. My dad, as you can imagine, isn't. My dad being a wolf and an Alpha makes it that much worse.

He once chained a guy up and beat him for looking at me lustfully.

"What do you think you're wearing young lady?" My dad roars, obviously not to happy with what I'm wearing.