Chapter 25

Author's note:

Heyyyy y'all!!!

A lot of people commented on the issues I'm going through in my last Author's note and I wanted you to all know everything is getting better. I took my own advice and I'm happy with the progress of the situations. Thanks to all who commented!!!

I'm not sure how many chapters are left in this book but I know it's less than 10. 10!!!!! I can't believe I'm almost done with not only the second book to this series but my second book in general. The next book I write after this I have big plans for and I think y'all will all love it!!

Have y'all heard Infinity by One Direction yet? I'm in love!!!!!!

Thanks for voting and commenting on the last chapter and please continue to do so!

I love you all!!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

--------

"I'm pregnant!"

Did I really just say that out loud?

By the way all wide eyes have darted to me and Cole's arms have tensed around me, I assume I did.

Great.

Note the sarcasm.

"You're what?" My dad asks calmly. Okay so that's definitely a deathly calm. The kind of calm that happens before a storm.

"I'm pregnant daddy." I repeat quietly, but I know he hears me because all the sudden there's a huge bang and I look over to see a tree with a dent in its side the shape of my father's fist.

"You got my daughter pregnant at seventeen?!? She's not old enough to raise a child! She's still a child herself." He yells and tears start to pool in my eyes. I honestly don't know why I'm crying. It could be the fact that my dad hates my mate and the father to my unborn child or it could be I'm pregnant and hormonal.

"Daddy please understand. We love each other. We're mates. You knew this was going to happen anyways."

"Doesn't matter. You're still too young to have a baby. You're my baby Harmony." My dad sniffles as if he's about to cry.

How did it come to this?

"Daddy don't cry. You should be happy about this. You're getting a grandchild." I tell him hopefully.

"He won't be unless he stops trying to take you away from me." Cole interjects and my dad growls again.

"Can you two just stop for a second?! Dad we're gonna sit down and talk about this like we should have done all along. You're gonna listen to what we have to say and you're gonna respect it whether you like it or not." Cole pulls me closer and smirks.

"Wipe that smirk off your face. You're gonna sit down and keep your mouth shut for once. He's still my father." I scold him and there are some chuckles in the crowd. Cole opens his mouth to say something, but before he can I interject.

"Your sex life depends on this." Is all I say and he shuts up immediately.

I roll my eyes and my dad scoffs.

"Daddy, I also want mama here for this. I miss her and she needs to be present for this so make it happen." I demand and walk out of the clearing and back towards the house. Cole runs to catch up and falls in step beside me.

"Watching you take charge like that was very sexy Harmony." Cole says into my ear, runs his hands across my back, and slips them around my waist and pulls him to me.