Chapter 27

Author's note:

Hey beautiful people!!!

Cole and the baby up top. Awwwww!!!!!

What's up?

I'm so excited for this chapter and the next because this chapter is the last one before the epilogue. I really wanna cry because I'm emotional af and this is my second book and for some reason y'all loved it lol

Thank you so much for all the love and support y'all have given me throughout this series. I really appreciate it!!

Thanks for all the votes and comments on the last chapter!!! I love you all!!!

***SUPER IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!***

I don't know if y'all remember but I mentioned in one of my previous Author's notes about a new nook I was writing with Scott Eastwood as one of the main characters. Well that book is called "Night Ryder" and I'm so excited to have y'all read it. This book means so much to me and I ask that when I publish the first chapter that you all go read and give it a chance! Thank you very much!!!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

--------
*4 months later*

"Harmony, baby, where are you?" I hear a frantic Cole yell and foot steps running down the stairs. Seconds later I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard chest.

"I was worried about you. You weren't there when I woke up." Cole says and kisses my neck. I shiver against him and he smirks. I pull away from him and go back to frying the bacon. I laugh when he pouts.

"Well I got up to make everyone breakfast."

"Babe you shouldn't be making breakfast with the baby this close to being born. It's not safe." He scolds me like a child. I huff and end up blowing stray pieces of hair from my messy bun out of my face.

"How is it not safe?"

"Well you could burn youself, or slip on a knife and cut youself, or slip and fall on some water, or-"

"Ok, ok. I get it. It's not safe." I interrupt him and he smiles.

"Good. Now step aside and let me handle breakfast."

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't burn it." I retort and he laughs.

"I won't, now go in the living room and relax."

I listen to him and make my way to the living room. I lay down on the couch and close my eyes for what feels like the first time in months. It feels peaceful.

"I hate you!"

"Ughhhh!!!" I groan when I hear yelling and the front door being slammed shut.

"Nope. You love me." Kian says happily to a very pissed off Kaylee.

"Kian, what'd you do now?" I sit up and ask.

"Nothing." He says and Kaylee scoffs.

"Nothing my butt. He got in another fight with my brother!" Kaylee yells.

"Kian." I scold him much like Cole did to me earlier.

"What? I can't help that he doesn't like me. Frankly, I don't like him either."

"Kian stop being such a-" Kaylee yells rather loudly but gets cut off by my knight in shining armor.

"Would y'all please stop yelling! Harmony needs some rest." Cole says and walks over to me. He sits down beside me and rests my head in his lap. I cuddle into him and smile.

"Sorry Harmony." Kian and Kaylee mumble like children. I just laugh and brush it off.

"Kian, start getting along with Kaylee's brother. Hang out with him and get to know him better. Kaylee, tell your brother to lay off a bit. Kian is really trying here. Ok? Ok. Now leave so I can sleep." I say and close my eyes once more.

"As your punishment you have to finish breakfast and set the table. Now off ya go." Cole says and laughs when they both groan but comply.

"Thank you." I say to Cole as I cuddle further into his chest.

"You're welcome baby girl." He says and kisses the top of my head.

We sit there for a while just relaxing. We have been Goin nonstop lately trying to get ready for the baby and running the pack. It's been really stressful and Cole has been worried about the baby and I's health.

All the sudden I feel something wet run down the side of my leg.

"Uh Harmony. Was that-"

"My water broke." I whisper to myself and Cole cutting him off.

"Oh sh*t!" He yells and picks me up in his arms.

"What are we gonna do? Are we really ready? Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl? Where's Claire? What about-"

"Cole shut up! I'm right here. Let's get her to the pack hospital before she has her baby on the living room floor." Claire yells.

I laugh at Cole reaction while he snaps back to reality.

"Oh. Right! Let's go. Tell Kian to get her bag." Cole says and rushes out the front door.

*4 hours later*

"Give us one more big push Luna. Your baby's almost here." Dr. Carmen says. Cole refused to let a male doctor help with the delivery. I decided it was best not to argue since I was in labor.

"Come on baby girl. You can do it!" My mom says from beside me while I squeeze her and Cole's hands.

"I can't do it!" I yell out in frustration and pain.

"Yes you can baby. One more." Cole encourages me so I try one more time and I know I've done it when I hear a small cry break through the room.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna. You have a healthy baby boy."

Tears pour from my eyes as I look at my son for the first time. He's so beautiful. Just like his father.

"Luna do you wanna hold him?" The doctor asks me and I nod excitedly. She hands me my baby boy and I cradle him as close to my chest as I can.

"I'm so proud of you Harmony. You're gonna be a great mother." My mom says from beside me and kisses my son's head then mine.

I smile at her then look up at Cole. He has tears in his eyes and an adoring smile upon his face.

"You wanna hold him?" I ask and he nods quickly.

I give our son to his father and smile as I see the bond between them already forming.

"Alpha, Luna what's his name?" One of the nurses ask.

I look up at Cole and nod.

"Ajax." Cole says while staring at our son. He then leans down and kisses my lips gently.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you." I whisper back.

--------

Author's note:

Srry the update took so long. I've been so busy lately.

So they had a boy named Ajax! Comment what you think below.

Next is the epilogue!!!

I love you all and goodnight!!!