Chapter 3

Author's note:

Thanks so much for the comments and votes. I know it's the sequel and all so it might not be as popular as the first book, but please spread the word the sequel is out! I really want this book to go somewhat far.

I learned how to fix my mistakes from the first book so I expect this one to be a little more organized and possibly even better.

I will start dedicating chapters again soon, I promise!

A lot is going on right now. I got all this crap homework from teachers and its killing me! Ughhhh!!! Like really? Who gives out 2-3 packets a week? My teachers, that's who.

Anyways, comment and tell me what ya think.

Love you all!!!

Happy reading!!!

---------

"I'm thinking burger and fries. What about you Harmony?" Michael asks me while we're waiting in line.

"Um I don't know? Chicken tenders maybe?" I say unsurely. I cannot focus to save my life. Lets just say my mate has a serious staring problem. He hasn't taken his eyes off me since he walked in. Its not like I have a problem with that, cuz I don't. It's just he's staring because Mikey is getting a little too close for comfort.

"Hey Har? You ok?" Mikey asks with concern evident on his face.

"I'm good." I reply shorty so the conversation doesn't continue.

After we get our food and sit down at a table with the rest of our pack, Destiny comes over and starts rambling on about how cool her new art teacher is. Destiny is really crafty. She once made me a mural to go in my bedroom!

"Hi everyone. Thought I would come and introduce myself. Better we get to know each other now than later right?" A husky voice interrupts.

I look over my shoulder to see Cole staring back at me.

"What do you want Tanglewood?" Damon asks harshly and my wolf and I wanna yell at him for being so rude to our mate. However, I know that it would give it all away so I just sit there with a clenched jaw.

"I just wanna get to know the new pack around school." Cole says like there is no problem at all or no ulterior motive. "I also heard y'all are gonna try out for the football team." He says to Damon, Michael, and Luke while taking the seat beside of me.
Luke notices this and lets out a small growl.

"Yeah, not that that's any of your business Tanglewood." Luke spits out in disgust when he says the last part.

"Actually it is. I'm captain." Cole says smugly.

I jump when I feel a hand move up my freshly shaven legs. I realize it's Cole when I feel the tingles only your mate can bring. I start to relax but soon tense up again when I look around to see a cafeteria full of people. I try to move his hand off my leg but he just tightens his grip. I huff out in irritation but leave his hand there. At least no one can see it.

"What about you Harmony? What sports do you play?" Cole says with a smirk on his undeniably gorgeous face.

"Soccer." I answer through clenched teeth. He knows what he's doing to me and he's getting a thrill out of it.

"Oh. You any good?" He asks while dragging his hand further up my leg.

"Um, I guess." I reply unsure.

"What? Oh come on! You were the captain at our old school. You're amazing! The best I have ever witnessed." Destiny butts in.

"Oh really? That's interesting." Cole says. Before I can answer him, the bell rings. Saved by the bell, huh?