Epilogue

Author's note:

I can't believe it but it's happening.

This is the epilogue for my second book.

I wanna thank everyone who ever voted, commented, and read this story. Yall have made me the happiest person in the world. I really wanna cry right now but I'm also super happy about this!

I wanna thank God for it all. All the praise goes to him.

I don't know if I'll write another werewolf book but I have some great ideas for one so be on the lookout.

After reading this please go read my new story Night Ryder. I'm so excited for it and I hope y'all will all love it.

So for the last time in My Dad Hates My Alpha Mate...

Happy reading!!!

Unedited .

-----

"Good morning baby girl." Cole whispers in my ear. I moan when I feel him nibbling at my neck and down to my collar bone.

"Morning." I whisper back and bring his face to mine.

Just as our lips are about to meet a voice interrupts.

"Mom! Dad! Tell Ajax to give me my phone back!" Kiara, our fifteen year old daughter yells.

Cole groans while I laugh.

"Come on. Get up." I tell him as I get out of bed and stick my hand out for him to take. He takes my hand and instead of getting up he pulls me back and I fall onto his hard chest.

"I think I would much rather do this." He mumbles while kissing my neck.

"I ain't giving it back. She's talking to some guy!" Ajax yells and Cole is immediately on his feet running out of the room. I laugh and get out of bed once more. I make my way downstairs to see Cole, Ajax, and Kiara all in the living room arguing.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop yelling. What's going on in here?" I say and cross my arms.

"Ajax stole my phone and he won't give it back!" Kiara says with a small pout.

"You're damn right I ain't giving it back! You don't need to be talking to any boys." My seventeen year old son says with a glare. He is basically an exact replica of his father. In looks and attitude.

"Cole why are you yelling?" I ask him. He turns towards me and huffs.

"I don't want our daughter talking to any boys. She's too young." He snaps.

When we learned we were having a girl Cole became ten times more protective. From the day she was born she had him wrapped around her little finger. He's just as overprotective of her as my dad was with me if not more.

"I'm not talking to any guys like that. It's just Aaron." Kiara says to me and I smile.

Aaron is Kiara's best friend. They're just as close as Luke and I were and are. He is also Kian and Kaylee's son.

"Oh. Ok then. I see no problem with it." I smile and walk into the kitchen with everyone trailing behind me.

"Fine but I still don't like it." Cole and Ajax say at the same time. They look at each other with wide eyes as Kiara and I laugh. I walk over to my son and place a kiss on his cheek and then one on my husband's.

Yep, that's right. Husband.

Cole and I got married eight months after Ajax was born. It was a beautiful wedding in the woods with all our friends, family, and both packs.

Cole picks me up and sets me down on his lap at the kitchen table. I her the kids say ew from a few feet away. Cole smirks at me and attaches his lips to mine for a heated kiss that is sure to scar our children.

"Oh the horror!"

"My eyes!" They yell and run out of the room.

Cole pulls back and laughs into my neck.

After about five minutes of peace I stand up to start breakfast. My parents, Uncle Jamie and his mate, and all our friends are coming over.

An hour later everything is ready and people have already started arriving.

"Harmony!" My dad yells and pulls me into a hug. I smile in his chest and take in the familiar scent of my father. I hug my mom next and then direct them towards the kitchen where everybody else is.

"There's my favorite niece!" A familiar voice calls from the door. I turn around and scoff.

"Your only niece dumbass." I say and run over to my Uncle Jamie. I hug him and then his beautiful mate Elle. They have three kids together. All around the same age as Ajax and Kiara.

Once everyone arrives we sit down at the table and begin eating.

"My word y'all have grown so much." Claire says to all the kids. Derrick and his mate Kendall's son Alec is seventeen like Ajax and they're best friends. Then there is Destiny and Damon's daughter Sophia who is fifteen like Kiara and they're best friends. You already know about Aaron. Then we have Luke and his mate Amy's daughter Abby who is seventeen as well.

Oh and how could I possibly forget Michael and his mate Mia's son Michael Jr. He is just like his father if not worse but we love him anyways. He's the same age as Ajax.

"So Kiara, when are you gonna find your mate?" Uncle Jamie asks just to piss off Cole.

"Never." Cole interjects with a glare. Everyone at the table laughs expect Ajax and Kiara.

"Daddy that's no fair. Ajax can find his mate but I can't?" Kiara asks with a frown. Cole is about to answer when I cut him off.

"Of course you can find your mate baby girl." I say with a smile.

"What if he's an Alpha?" Sophia asks.

Kiara looks around the room a couple of times before her gaze lands on me.

"Then I guess my dad will hate my Alpha mate."

---------

Author's nots:

IT'S OVER AND I'M CRYING!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has given my book a chance. I love you all very much!!! I'm excited for these books and to see what's in store for them. I'm sad the series is over. However, I will probably add little extra chapters from different povs or even further in the future.

Please go over and read my book called "Night Ryder." I'm really excited for y'all to finally read it.

But again thank you for everything and I love you all!!!

Goodnight!!!